|Primary Role||Matrix Support|
|Secondary Role||Fake Face|
"Pureboi" Technoshaman sourcerer.
- Unrepentant cyber-hedonist
- Always down to help another emerged.
- Never backs down from a matrix duel.
- "Unlimited Swag Works" Distinctive Style
- Strong Soul Better on the Net (All) & Ex-Att Res
- Head Cat Alpha Junkie
A designer baby that was left to wash up in the trash before he could really get a hold on life. He's a PT chiphead with self worth issues that really wants to be anyone but himself a lot of the time. When he emerged this only got worse for him but at the same time it broke him out of his self pity paralysis long enough to do something with his newfound gifts. He practices with the resonance, a lot. Basically all he does when he isn't on another trip. Although he does use his constant drug abuse as inspiration for his work.
Tigre eventually got himself into the runner scene. He was good enough at the matrix and talking to not die or fail spectacularly at his job. So he sorta, almost made a name for himself doing the cool runner meme.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Standing at 5'6 and roughly 126lbs he doesn't seem like much at a glance. Kind of just an exhausted looking nerd, really.
- Attire: He's shirtless but covers up with a bandanna and white armored jacket with a graphic of the sea rolling in through the bottom of the coat and sleeves. Hot pink shorts and white and gold boots and fingerless gauntlets.
- AR: In AR he always has a series of overdramatic effects on his person. Most common being his shoulder's wreathed in blue flames.
- Matrix persona: Legit just him off runs. On runs it's just him with a white tiger mask on.
- Astral: Himself, but spooky.
- Styles and symbols known for: White Tiger.
A weird mix of a needy man child and an actual disassociating psychopath with a need to flex. He had a pretty rough upbringing that made him rather distant to others. The little high from attention on any level gets him going. Don't feed this stray, he'll claw into you and never let go. He's driven to be his best self so that he'd get more adoration.
Tigre also has a huge desire to escape to is known for his comically long gaming journeys and BTL and drug abuse crusades. The Matrix is a place he never leaves however so is quite accustomed to it. He finds computer illiterates vexing.
He has a thing for strawberry soymilk.
- Reach a submersion grade unheard of.
National SIN (UCAS)
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
spreadsheet stuff here?