|Secondary Role||Sam / Face|
|Character Sheet||Google Drive|
Cyberadept Street Sam / Technomancer. Anti-corp rebel and idealist.
- Ex-ganger, SINless and pro-alt-gov - will side with the less fortunate and is a force of Good in the Redmond Barrens.
- Used to work in New York City for Heidi Cardin as a fashion intern at Vogue Magazine.
- Friends in High Places with the mayor of LA / a famous spirit's secretary / a charity president / the Chief Editor of Vogue Magazine.
- Member of Prime Datahaven Order of the Lock and The Hotspot Crew
- At odds with Hotshot
"The Thrill": (Daredevil, Thrill Seeker)
Allergies: Pollen, Silver, Non-Shamanic Background Counts
Compulsion: Don't Borrow Things!
May walk on runs that
- cause her own involvement in war crimes or murder of the undeserving/innocent/noncorp (in general a lot of wetwork is iffy, but she did historically take jobs to off OC bosses and blood mages)
- greatly further corporate interests without also damaging another corporation's resources (ex. training HTR / etc)
- feature SINless as main/major victims (i.e. field-testing experimental drugs on the SINless)
- team her up with known corp-runners (Hotshot, etc.)
A good rule of thumb is: Without being obtuse or deliberately insincere to herself as a LOG/INT 9 person, can she justify this job as getting paid while also not benefiting corps directly, or doing good that outweighs the bad on balance?
If there was an infinite number of worlds and therefore an infinite number of people called Samantha Pearson who eventually become shadowrunners and call themselves Angel, some of them could be magically talented and end up growing into some of the most famous shamans in their respective worlds. In this world, however, there is no such person.
Samantha was born sometime in 2049, had no recollection of her parents and in fact grew up in gangs of various kinds ever since she could walk. Her favorite gang, a hip group of punks called the Spiked Ponies, often traveled through Seattle to buy some product and engage in other illicit activities. Samantha, meanwhile, was always more interested in fixing technical problems and helping people. It’s a tenet of thug life that grew on the rest of the gang. Together they saved up for a trash SIN Sam could use to go to school with. What Sam didn’t tell the gang, was that she had already started working on the side as a small-time shadowrunner called 4NG3L.
At about the same time, Sam started understanding machines in unnatural ways. Something was wrong, so when she started looking around for help, a young techno who would later be known as ‘3L T1GR3’ came to the rescue. Technomancers… A problem for future Samantha.
After school, Angel got ‘lucky’ and won an internship at Vogue. Really, she was just the most beautiful applicant, so the shaky background was glossed over. Heidi Cardin is a demanding boss and caused Samantha to work so much she had to temporarily stop doing anything else but assist the workaholic. When the internship ran out, Angel was offered a permanent position at Vogue, though she declined respectfully. Being an actual SINner was something she had grown to personally despise.
During the internship, Angel had made some important connections, though. The president of MOM, a French gnome called Siobhan Monette, didn’t have much to do with fashion but was seen at a high society event that Angel was taken along to by Heidi, and after some idle small talk it became clear that the two of them had very similar world views. The Balinese dwarf Dewa, a secretary of the 1000-year-old spirit Ibu Air was just a good friend to talk to, even though Angel strangely didn’t understand much about the astral banter. During a trip to LA, the mayor Cindy Sunshine herself had taken interest in the curious technomancer intern and told her to stay in touch, maybe there was an acting career in it for Angel once she had a bit more experience under her belt.
In the end Angel chose the shadows, however. It was potentially a dumb decision because the shark loans from the Gangster bank of Mafiaville in Redmond were beginning to pile up, so she had to dedicate a lot of her time to shadowrunning to potentially stomach it. There were however more people in the shadows that she found and confidently became friends with, and that seems to be the approach Angel likes to take when left in charge of something – just befriend it. Unless of course it’s irrationally evil. Then you destroy it with extreme prejudice. Sleazy corp people aren't that well off either, come to think of it.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Brown-haired elf, tall, physically fit with an immaculate fashion sense (even when it's trash streetwear). Makes use of Second Skin for ultimate fashion powers frequently.
- Astral form: No
- Matrix persona: Depending on mood, either some variation of Fox Sailor Moon, a hyperrealistic version of herself in various costumes (such as diving gear when host diving), or a female Leon the Professional (well really, just the John Lennon glasses and killer attitude). Also often seen either with laser revolvers or with a gigantic experimental plasma launcher / ultra-large laser sword.
- Styles and symbols known for: Dreads, Texan hat + NASCAR jacket + two goldpink chains, Fire Elemental Second Skin design.
Excitable but serene in crises, open-minded to a fault/empathetic, easy-going, free-spirited, strong-willed, thick-headed, can be a real asshole. Less friendly to corps and people with corporate interests. Has a problem with killing and prefers to find solutions that preserve the maximum amount of life - or just walk. Angel’s past in Redmond has caused her to grow fond of anarchist ideas like the system that was in place in Berlin in the 50s, although she happily hears out other approaches that don’t involve monolithic wageslave lifestyles. Whenever possible, she tries to inflict maximum damage to corporate interests and in fact loves those Shadowruns the most in which both corps end up losing large sums of money while playing their weird long-game of economical chess. “The people”, namely those suffering under the men in power, are her chief concern, although Yours Truly always comes first, naturally.
- A better world ™ (AKA Down With The Corps)
- Spiritual Nirvana
- Understanding the Resonance (and defending it from Dissonance)
- Uplifting the SINless (Equal Rights for Everyone)
- The Thrill
- Self worth
- Support the Barrens
- Befriend people and find like-minded allies
- Bring down the corps
- Party hard
- Helped take down the Munroe brothers during the events in Bloodline
- Got a bunch of runners out of the center of CFD-infested Boston
- Rosehair (by an unidentified ork)
Important People and Things Murdered
Zelda Hayes (UCAS)
A vehicle techie living in Snohomish. R6.
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
|Approved By||Z +|
|Chargen type||Prime +|
|Has aura||Technomancer +|
|Has gender||Female +|
|Has meta||Elf, American +|
|Has name||Angel +|
|Has role||Hacker +|
|Played by||User:AfroNin +|
|Is edit protected|
"Is edit protected" is a predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to indicate whether editing is protected or not.
|Has subobject||Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel +, Angel + and Angel +|