|Character Sheet||[Link_to_character_sheet Character Sheet]|
A sharpshooter and infiltration adept with a past as an Ares Firewatch trainee who got out ahead of the storm.
- Ashe is a former Firewatch Trainee, who faked her death and escaped after learning about Ares' efforts to weaponize insect spirits. She escaped before the purge of Firewatch, and faked her death to cover her tracks. (This is why she does not have the Wanted quality or the Erased quality. The effort to cover her tracks means that there is currently not an Ares manhunt for her, but she is not completely in the clear yet, either.)
- Bilingual: Ashe is Chinese-American, and speaks both Cantonese and English as a native.
- Mentor Spirit - Spider (Alt): In her early teenage years, shortly after awakening, Ashe struggled with her newfound powers. During that time, Spider visited Ashe in her dreams, offering to guide her towards unlocking her power in exchange for hunting for her. Ashe didn't know what she meant by this, until her future charted a path towards Firewatch and hunting insect spirits. One of the costs of Spider's guidance has been an obsessive need to plan, Ashe's hands start to shake and she gets irritable when the team is improvising or the plan gets derailed and a new plan has yet to be established (-2 penalty to all actions if a threshold 4 Will+Cha test is failed).
- Sharpshooter + Strive for Perfection: During her time with Firewatch, Ashe was trained as a sharpshooter, especially in techniques effective against spirits.
- Big Regret: Ashe has so far succeeded at keeping her past involvement with Firewatch and insect spirits a secret, and in keeping Ares and its affiliates from learning the true identity of herself or her mother.
- Phobia (Bees and Wasps) + Insomnia (Full) + Weak Immune System: During her time with Firewatch, Ashe was once impaled through the abdomen and nearly killed by a pure form wasp spirit. She made a nearly complete complete physical recovery, but her immune system never fully recovered from the drugs used to stabilize her for transport, and she has been somewhat sickly ever since. In addition, but she's had difficulty sleeping at night since the attack, and grows agitated at the sight of bees or wasps.
Backstory goes here. Should be at least a small paragraph, could be 10 pages. Up to you.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Ashe is a Chinese-American, Elvish woman of average height and slender build. She has a well-mannered and elegant demeanor, usually dressing stylishly and professionally, though she is also comfortable dressing down to blend in with a shadowy crowd, wearing body armor into a heavy combat situation, or riding her racing bike in sleek, black bike racing armor.
- Astral form: None Documented.
- Astral signature: None Documented.
- Matrix persona: Ashe's typical matrix persona looks like a phoenix.
- Styles and symbols known for: Ashe has a large tattoo of a phoenix (Qi Focus) dominating her upper back, which she usually keeps covered.
Ashe is friendly, considerate, and loyal to those she cares about. She has a sense of honor that she tries to reconcile with her new profession as best she can, but she is also calculating and ruthless when pushed to it, doing whatever it takes to accomplish her objective.
- Evade her past with Ares and build a new life for herself in the shadows of Seattle.
- Help advance her mother's position within Wuxing (Advance Meili Long to Connection 8).
None so far
Sheila Cheng - UCAS
Adept License, Concealed Carry Permit, Drivers License, Firearms License, Private Investigator License, Restricted Armor License