|Secondary Role||Social Infiltrator|
|Character Sheet||Character Sheet|
Silver Tongued Face with significant Social Infiltration ability via adept shenanigans.
Sexier Alter Ego - Ask is more confident in himself when disguised or not as himself.
Master Actor - Thanks to his innate abilities it is near impossible lest you're a master yourself.
Shapeshifting Seducer - "If I know their type I am their type."
- Would like to see closure for the death of his family
- Works at the Hotspot as a singer and purchaser
- Consummate Professional + First Impression: "I like the cut of this guy's jib."
- Faceless: "I don't hate myself, just feels like I'm naked looking like that."
- Phobia Mild, Common (Insects in general): "Bunch of annoying little miscreants, I DON'T WANT TO BE PICKING YOU OUT OF MY HAIR!"
- Low Pain Tolerance: "I'm a lover not a fighter... FRANCESCA FRANCESCA! OW, I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I'M SENSITIVE! God that stings."
Was a normal kid living with his parents before they were gunned down by some thugs. With no one able to look after him he was placed in foster care. This wasn't something he took issue with, no it was the fact that he wasn't being treated humanely or with dignity. So like any self-respecting teen in the sixth world he did the only logical thing and joined a gang. It was a small time operation that appreciated their silver tongued rascal's work to keep the heat off. As he grew he awakened to a new him, he literally had a different body when he woke up. After the hours of excitement wore off he composed himself and kept that quiet.
When the gang steadily became more violent he was deterred by it and left, it wasn't a good idea unless you had a new identity which he could change virtually at will. He tried it with another gang, then another, and another. It was all a cycle though he did meet a few people along the way he'd remember down the road. Eventually he started putting his skills to work on more difficult operations like bars and businesses.
This gathered the attention of his soon to be fixer David Corleone who wasn't planning to spend that much one night. The initial offer was to join his family however learning of Ask's past had the offer changed to 'Freelancing Asset'. Course running the shadows was dangerous he knew this but that threat of death or worse, 'Corporate Job Offer' always floated above his head.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: A typically handsome elf with short black hair and blue eyes, a more personally acceptable version of how he sees himself.
- Astral form: A ghostly angelic image of his physical self.
- Matrix persona: A man in a suit
Polite, well-mannered, playful. Ask prefers it to the alternative as people are more helpful when not threatened with eternal rest.
- Find out why his family had to die
- Branch out his skills and experiences
- Create a Peacekeeping Organization
Adept, Weapons, Driver, Mediator Licenses
|1 November 2018||Nothing to Fear||Ask|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
Chargen: Sum to 11
Chargen: Sum to 11
|Approved By||Rinnolk +|
|Chargen type||Sum to 11 +|
|Has aura||Adept +|
|Has awakenedness||Awakened +|
|Has gender||Male +|
|Has meta||Elf, American +|
|Has name||Ask +|
|Has role||Face +|
|Played by||User:Jack Novius +|
|Has subobject||Ask +, Ask +, Ask + and Ask +|