|Primary Role||Martial Arts|
|Secondary Role||"I'm learning god damn it."|
|Character Sheet||Google Drive|
Fledgling Shadowrunner exploring the world through the use of Martial Arts and a reluctant guide.
- Always willing to hit something or someone, loves plans that involve this.
- Doesn't like to be teased. Usually followed by a loud abrasive chuckle and a punch.
Qualities that the GM should know about in advance, including but not limited to:
- Mentor Spirit Berserker + Dead Emotion Anger = Happyzerker: "I don't know what's wrong with her. Probably some magic drek." - Umbra
- Exceptional Attribute Magic + Astral Beacon + Mentor's Mask = Golden God: Sparkles like gold when magically active, more so on astral.
- Barehanded Adept + Master of the Six Paths + Wax On, Wax Off: "She doesn't know much, what she does know is a hands on approach." - Umbra
"Yes... Mars, one of my more entertaining disciples. Born in a tube and switched at birth. That stole her from a lifetime of corp subjugation and set her on a more tragic path. By the time she lost her last family she was begging for someone to take her anger away. I offered her more and she accepted without hesitation. In that moment she used her newfound strength to unleash a more maniacal wrath upon her enemies. Poor girl, had she wished to be my disciple earlier then perhaps we could've avoided such heartache."
Appearance and Style
- Meat: 5'6", average weight. Just shy of peak human without augmentations. Sports long blonde hair and green eyes. Wears non-distinctive clothing.
- Astral form: A sparkling golden figure of herself.
- Astral signature: Glittering golden dust.
- Matrix persona: A badger controlling a robotic suit.
"Happy to be here." Would be her motto. If she's grinning ear to ear with teeth showing then you'll want to stay clear. Seeks to be helpful and dislikes backseat drivers. Enjoys fights from sparring and to the death.
- To be a Martial Arts Master
- Learn some good life skills
- Find out what makes her truly happy
- Adept License
- Driver's License
- Private Investigator's License
- Weapon License
|Red Feather Five||6|
|Arthur the Criminal Supplies Guy||1|
|15 March 2019||Hail Mary||Wan|
|19 March 2019||Help A Sheila Out||Miss Chief|
|1 May 2019||Almost Human||Miss Chief|
|10 June 2019||A Friendly Chat||Jazz|
|27 July 2019||Girls Night Out||Leaf|
|4 January 2020||Girls Night Out 2||Leaf|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
|Approved By||Teo222 +|
|Chargen type||Standard +|
|Has aura||Adept +|
|Has awakenedness||Awakened +|
|Has gender||Female +|
|Has meta||Human, UCAS +|
|Has name||Jack_Novius +|
|Has role||Martial Arts +|
|Played by||User:Jack Novius +|
|Is edit protected|
"Is edit protected" is a predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to indicate whether editing is protected or not.
|Has subobject||Badger +, Badger +, Badger +, Badger + and Badger +|