|Secondary Role||None, yet|
|Character Sheet||[Google Drive]|
Ares Macrotechnology-built, heavily cybered Ex-SOL space marine suffering drug overdose, unfit for duty. Was saved from corporate scrapping, only to be brought into the shadows and put to work by the mob. BTL-suppressed personality was never really developed before rehabilitation, to be developed in the near future.
I don't really do tropes
- Ares Prototype Transhuman
- Recovered BTL- and Kami-burnout, twice
- Friendly with the Finnigans
- Successfully blew up a special forces HQ on Mars, presumed dead
- 2041 - Corporate-born in Ares Macrotechnology
- 2047 - Tested and elected for space education
- 2057 - Qualified for SOL (Space Operations and Landing)
- 2077 - Drug burnout, discarded.
- --> Raid on "Ares Repurposing Facility", stolen by shadowrunners, cleansed of tags and ready to be sold as heavily damaged goods.
- 2077 - Snatched up by the Finnigans.
- 2079 - Recovery complete, ready to get to work on rebuilding.
- 2081 - Deep cover to explode
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Tall elf with sleek cyberlimbs, white hair and usually some sort of upper face mask hiding pale green eyes.
- Astral form: Same
- Matrix persona: Base icon for now
- Styles and symbols known for: Pink faceplate.
Still working on it, but slightly unhinged due to very drugged up past, kind of robotic at times, efficiency-oriented, with great curiosity to make new experiences that aren't related to space or military operations.
- Develop a life worth living
- Regain her old memories that didn't survive the memory wipe
- Personal gain, anti-Ares, pro-logic
- Full Gammaware Cyber-Equipment
- Essentially "The Perfect Self", from a Cybersingular perspective
- The Downfall of Ares (alternatively the SOL program)
- Setting up a space base
- El Tigre De La Muerta (by Venezuelan gangs)
Important People and Things Murdered
All manner of space denizens on Mars and other locations.
Texan descent, "security specialist"
|Arthur the Criminal Supplies Guy||1|
|Dr. Spicy Steve||1|
|28 October 2017||Back in Business||Spark ;)|
|28 October 2017||Eat You Up||Actaeon|
Spark ;) (Contact)
|29 October 2017||Come Again Another Day||Actaeon|
|30 October 2017||Meltwater||Actaeon|
|31 October 2017||Counterfeit||Actaeon|
Spark ;) (Contact)
|3 February 2018 16:00:00||Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself||Check|
|11 February 2018||Space Signals||Bellona|
|6 March 2018||The Crucible, Part Wan||Wan|
|6 March 2018||What Are Friends For||Actaeon|
|12 March 2018||The Dark Winds From The East||Actaeon|
|26 March 2018||Hanging by a thread||Check|
|12 April 2018||A Journey West||Actaeon|
|16 April 2018||In Transit||Check|
Spark ;) (Contact)
|9 May 2018 16:00:00||Drill Down||Growth|
|31 March 2019||Not So Friendly Strangers (run)||Bellona|
|2 April 2019||Pest Control (run)||Hurricane|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
Black Market Pipeline
"Please clarify, you won't do business with me?" Bellona asked, dumbfounded. She had spent almost the entire month working for the Finnigans to build this connection, spent an amount of time that would kill normal metahuman beings, and now he refused his services? Negative, not acceptable, not after the 597 hours of her free time that she spent giving these people the help she felt she owed them after repairing her to a barebones functional state. Free time that was, by the way, very valuable in the soldier restoration process and would have to be spent later for the purpose of gathering funds. The rebuilding process for both the mind and the body after her death 673 days ago was of utmost priority, and yet she figured working for these people would have a meaningful return of investment. A measured calculation, an increase in efficiency. Getting access to the black market pipeline of the Finnigans was a setback in the beginning, but would eventually be worth it, according to her calculations.
The annoyed super soldier relaxed visibly when the illusive man gave her a clarifying answer, accent heavily Italian. "No, no business with you. You did good work, you have my confidence. But you have no sales license, and you are not a doctor. It would not be plausible, it would easily be found out, my entire operation could go under. What we will do is that you tell me which doctor I should do business with in your name, this way you can benefit from my network without being an annoying risk." Well, then. She knew -just- the guy for this purpose.
- The Black Market Pipeline connection lets Bellona do Augmentations-related business cheaply via a chosen Cyberdoc: Raymond Ortenz*
|Approved By||Z +|
|Chargen type||Standard +|
|Group||Ares Macrotechnology +, SOL + and Finnigans +|
|Has aura||Adept +|
|Has awakenedness||Awakened +|
|Has gender||Female +|
|Has meta||Elf, American +|
|Has name||Bellona +|
|Has role||Solo +|
|Played by||User:AfroNin +|
|Has subobject||Bellona +, Bellona +, Bellona + and Bellona +|