Bloodline is a series of runs in Seattle, involving the Azzies and their sinister affairs. They seem to be researching potential ways to extend life and even possibly achieve immortality. The only problem is they keep getting interference from the locals.
Good old Seattle, or at least the deeper shadows of the Emerald City.
- the Azzies are looking to find/extract the Monroe bros, or at least their research
- an opposing group (Draco foundation? Something of your own?) are looking to smash a new Azzie lab
- some old rich people are disappearing, and some very young inexplicably wealthy people are appearing, leonozation doesn't seem to be involved
- people are hunting for the youth drug, of which there was very short supply
- human trafficing business seems to be on the rise and the Triads are a big player
- Aztechnology, acting through a number of shell companies and their black ops assets.
- Monroe Brothers Three (now reduced to one) brothers obsessed with their quest for immortality. Once prominent scientists specializing in genetics, now wanted fugitives dabbling in blood magic and inhuman experiments. People of interest to the Azzies.
- Draco Foundation has become aware of the dangerous experiments and is devoting some resources to ending the research and burying it's results.
- Giselle, a detective in Seattle, has been involved in many runs connected to these events. Is interested in quelling what seems to be becoming a shadow war.
- Triads reportedly have some dealing with the Azzies, there's some evidence supporting that. Other syndicates may get involved on account of the Chinese getting stronger with the resources they are getting from their new partners.
- Wuxing, taking a page from Azzie's book, looked into pathways to immortality. This resulted in an evil spirit getting free. Refer to A Thousand Suns, Part 1
- Jim Corbin has been desperately making attempts to find magical artifacts to extend his life after finding out the miracle medicine he had saved for developed by the Azzies had been severely limited in availability. One of his attempts paid off and he now has a certain life leeching artifact. Refer to Sometimes Things Found are Better Left Lost
Runs in the Chain