|Primary Role||Street Samurai|
|Secondary Role||SECONDARY ROLE|
Ex-Military Dwarf with a focus on dakka. He grudgingly sneaks as well, if only to get a better flank on the enemy.
- Keeps in contact with his old unit buddies
- Feels that he has been screwed by the army
- No Man Left Behind
- Social Stress (related to above)
- National SIN (UCAS)
Blooper was raised in a typical middle-class Seattle family. He joined the UCAS Army at age 22, and served in the special weapons platoon of an infantry company. After a brief stint as an RTO, he was discharged on mental health grounds and left to fend for himself in Seattle's streets. A few indiscretions and a few ill-advised purchases later, he runs to pay the bills and have enough left over for some material comforts.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Blooper is a white dwarven male of average height. He wears his hear in a short, practical style. His clothing is usually practical and plain.
- Matrix persona: A hard-faced dwarf in a rumpled suit
- Styles and symbols known for: None (so far)
- Generally agreeable
- Dislikes plans where any member of the team has no backup
- Looks with disgust on those with no loyalty
- Blooper hasn't been able to hold down a regular job since his discharge. Running pays the bills.
None (so far)
REAL SIN - Henry Tyler
FAKE SIN (R4) - Harry Kasarda
Concealed Carry License