|Primary Role||Decking the Matrix|
|Secondary Role||Decking gangers|
|Character Sheet||Character Sheet|
Minotaur assault decker.
Trog Only Know How Hit Things — even hit internet with weaponised assault maths
Contempt for the Flesh — meat is weakness, chrome is magic
- Trog 4 Life — there's still a lot of solidarity for metahuman causes and a grudging engagement with troll culture.
- Gank Templars: Apocalypse Waifu Legend — a Matrix MMORPG that died on launch but got illegally resurrected by hackers. An absurdly hardcore genre mashup inexplicably popular with a subset of goblinoid career criminals.
- Red Star Veteran — an old hand at spidermoose wrangling, Brick is mildly obsessed with advancing the Red Star Society to its rightful place as the head of a new world order.
- Exceptional Attribute: Logic
- Distinctive Style: Starving, Wared-Up Minotaur With A Face Only A Mother Could Love And Antenna Horns Trying To Look Inconspicious And Failing
- Ugly And Doesn't Care
- Codeblock — Hide
- Public Awareness 1, Notoriety 4
In mainstream society, there's nothing worse than being ugly, or an unfashionable metatype, or both. And in troll circles there could be no greater crime than being small, weak and — worst of all — smart.
But on the Matrix, nobody knows you're a trog.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Gaunt, almost emaciated and with a face like a cow skull in the desert, this young fellow hunches over and dresses down in no-label clothes intended to be inconspicuous — and fails, because a) minotaur b) plug-ugly. Augmentations are extensive: notably a tasteful datajack in a custom mounting plate below one temple, a delicate silver filigree of antennae lacing an admittedly splendid rack of oiled and polished horns, pod-style cyberears and a pair of oversized cyberarms.
- Matrix persona: Ranging from 'traffic cone precariously perched on a cinderblock' to 'flaming metal golem with magma for blood and chainsaw fists'.
On the street: just another dumb, ugly trog trying to keep his head down and make it through the day.
Jacked in, working or fighting: alive with a fierce, focused energy and an unbridled joy at the exercise of power.
Be strong, become stronger. Express strength.
Take terrible revenge on the world and all who have wronged you by e.g. living well, helping communities, exceeding expectations of metatype, smashing in their dumb faces.
Bounty Hunter Licence, Bodyguard Licence, Firearms Licence, Cyberdeck Licence, Restricted Cyberware Licence, Restricted Pharmaceuticals Licence, Trog Licence, Club Licence, Concealed Carry Licence
Krog Bonkem — BURNT
Bounty Hunter Licence, Firearms Licence, Cyberdeck Licence, Restricted Cyberware Licence, Restricted Pharmaceuticals Licence, Trog Licence, Club Licence, Concealed Carry Licence
Helga von Eimerschnitzel
Barmaid Licence, Trog Licence, Restricted Cyberware Licence
Level 94 Frostreaver Warlord in Gank Templars: Apocalypse Waifu Legend
|Red Star Society||4|
|Red Feather Five||1|
|Jonathan and Hamish||2|
|Sofia, the Vampire Slayer||1|
|Gorg The Mighty||5|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
|Approved By||User:AfroNin +|
|Chargen type||Standard +|
|Has aura||Mundane +|
|Has gender||Male +|
|Has meta||Minotaur, UCAS +|
|Has name||Brick +|
|Has role||Decking the Matrix +|
|Played by||User:Ring +|
|Is edit protected|
"Is edit protected" is a predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to indicate whether editing is protected or not.
|Has subobject||Brick +, Brick +, Brick +, Brick +, Brick +, Brick +, Brick +, Brick +, Brick +, Brick +, Brick +, Brick +, Brick + and Brick +|