|Character Sheet||[Link_to_character_sheet Character Sheet]|
A former MET 2000 Mercenary gone shadowrunner after getting burned.
Ka-kaw! (Mentor Spirit: Raven) - Cindy has been taught to enjoy good pranks and if there's an opportunity for one, she'll take it.
Geek The Mage! (Moderate Phobia: Mages) - All Runners know to geek the mage first but Cindy has a deeper rooted fear for the spell-slinging people. Being magical herself she can handle Adepts and similar but once someone starts casting spells she wants none of it.
Kids? No way! (Mild Phobia: Children, Social Stress (Children) - Some people don't like kids and Cindy is one of those people. She just can't figure out what people see in having children and finds it hard to focus with kids around.
Lead Tongue (Impassive, Did You Just Call Me Dumb?) - Cindy isn't a born speaker, even being an elf she finds it hard not to piss someone off with the way she fumbles about in a social situation. She's used to simple, straight-forward orders and commands.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: How your guy looks in meatspace. Demeanor and appearance.
- Astral form: How your guy looks while on the astral form. Mostly relevant for people with Projection, though other characters can end up there too.
- Astral signature: Only relevant for mages or adepts able to cast spells.
- Matrix persona: What your character's matrix persona looks like.
- Styles and symbols known for: Signatures, Distinctive Styles, etc etc
Fake SINs go here, listing licenses
Bodyguard License, Driver's License, Firearms License, Drug License, Shock Gloves License, Bladed Weapons License