"AURA TYPE (Magician/Mundane/Adept/Aspected/Technomancer)" is not in the list (Mundane, Adept, Magician, Mystic Adept, Technomancer, Aspected) of allowed values for the "Has aura" property.
|Primary Role||PRIMARY ROLE|
|Secondary Role||SECONDARY ROLE|
|Character Sheet||[Link_to_character_sheet_which_should_usually_be_a_chummer_or_herolab_pdf Character Sheet]|
|Street Cred||STREET CRED|
HOW TO GET STARTED ON THE WIKI
1. Log into this wiki.
2. In the top right, click 'edit'
3. Copy all the text on this page
4. Search for your character name.
5. Hit "Create the page 'whatever you searched for' on this wiki"
6. Paste the template into the text box and fill in relevant details.
For the picture: Click 'Upload File' on the left, name the file whatever your character is called. Up in the 'summary for GMs' section, change the your_picture_here file to the name of your character's image.
NOTE: Do NOT just click the default picture and replace it. This will replace the default picture on the wiki, rather than upload your own picture.
A short summary of your concept, i.e. "Ex-Red Hot Nukes dwarf street sam with an explosives focus"
Repeated behaviors or identifiable visual tics. Could be in either of the following formats, or something else.
Not the Sharpest Hammer in the Toolbox - Dorfman is an idiot
Things that could be useful for a GM to know to further tailor the run for your character, or would make you entertaining to take on a run. Could be stuff like
- Owns a nightclub
- Is a member of the Red Hot Nukes, long-standing enemies of the Rusted Stilettos
Qualities that the GM should know about in advance, including but not limited to:
- Tough and Targeted
- Spirit Bane
- any phobias or compulsions
Backstory goes here. Should be at least a small paragraph, could be 10 pages. Up to you.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: How your guy looks in meatspace. Demeanor and appearance.
- Astral form: How your guy looks while on the astral form. Mostly relevant for people with Projection, though other characters can end up there too.
- Astral signature: Only relevant for mages or adepts able to cast spells.
- Matrix persona: What your character's matrix persona looks like.
- Styles and symbols known for: Signatures, Distinctive Styles, etc etc
Your character's personality
The driving motivations of your character. Why do you run? What are your long term goals?
If your character picks up any nicknames or titles in play, they can go here. Optional, though.
Fake SINs go here, listing licenses
Private Investigator's License, Concealed Carry license,