"ADEPT" is not in the list (Mundane, Adept, Magician, Mystic Adept, Technomancer, Aspected) of allowed values for the "Has aura" property.
|Primary Role||PUNCH ME AND I WILL CRY BUT I WILL NOT BLEED|
|Character Sheet||[Link_to_character_sheet_which_should_usually_be_a_chummer_or_herolab_pdf Character Sheet]|
|Street Cred||STREET CRED|
A giant wall of beef.
Yes, have some.
- Would kill to be famous.
- He has been in Seattle for six whole months and has not become instantly rich. He is now looking for something new and bigger.
Qualities that the GM should know about in advance, including but not limited to:
- He is a SINner from Aztlan.
- Given his height, weight, and general physical presence, he stands out. He will often wear ripped clothing that is a size or two too small (partially because it is so hard to find something that properly fits him). All in all, many people see him and reflexively mutter "that's one beefy bastard."
- Follower of Bear mentor spirit. Bear is a constant reminder of the man whom he could be, and reminds him that the world is bigger than himself
It's hard to be famous when the camera never sees your face. After dozens of roles as an extra and hundreds of hours of stuntwork, Cualli has grown tired of simulating danger for terrible pay and no recognition. He's likely to kill himself trying to make the world remember him -- one way or another.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Probably the biggest trog you've ever met. He wears a hoop septum piercing, bringing even more attention to his flattened nose. His clothes look like they're hand-me-downs from a much smaller sibling whose closet was salvaged from a shredder. The dark brown skin on his chest is buried beneath a small forest of hair.
- Astral form: a big bear cub with bull horns.
- Astral signature: Only relevant for mages or adepts able to cast spells.
- Matrix persona: He accidentally bought a scarecrow persona and it took him so long to figure it out that he has just embraced it.
- Styles and symbols known for: While he tries to come across as a gentle giant, the former can often be lost in a series of misunderstood actions.
Youthful impatience augmented by an urgent need for fame and fortune.
1. Get paid 2. Get famous 3. Own an entertainment studio to produce all of the great ideas that he has that are totally going to smash all sales records in the history of entertainment.
He once picked up a copy of "Of Mice and Men"
Fake SINs go here, listing licenses
absolutely no licenses