|Race||Ork, Pueblo Corporate Council|
|Primary Role||Street Samurai|
|Character Sheet||[Character Sheet]|
Go-ganger doing her best to take care of a child loaded to the brim with high-grade cyberware, believes them to be her missing sister.
Things that could be useful for a GM to know to further tailor the run for your character, or would make you entertaining to take on a run.
- She's got a personal quest to uncover whatever corporate program made the child-soldier that fell into her care, expect her to go for similarly 'wared-up combatants with extreme prejudice. Or interest.
- Intense sense of loyalty to her former go-gang, the Raging Coyotes. Still keeps their insignia and sense of style.
- Was marked for the same education program as her now-missing sister, but dropped for severe issues with authority. Some of the AAAs have had eyes on her.
Qualities that the GM should know about in advance, including but not limited to:
- Distinctive Style
- Dependent (6 Karma Tier)
- Records on File: EVO and Ares have Takala's biometrics on-hand.
- Wanted: Bounty 75,000. Wanted for theft of corporate property, current bounty poster unknown (Want to leave it up to GM discretion. The Dependent is the corporate property, in this case. A child-soldier loaded with top-grade cyberware and rendered amnesiac seems like they'd be worth a hefty bounty.)
Takala 'Crowbar' Khan grew up the children of go-gangers in the rural Southwest, alongside her younger sister, Mansi Khan. Growing up next to a junkyard tends to push one towards certain kinds of hobbies. Living in a Wilderness Zone tends to push one towards certain necessities of life. Takala got as good at scrapping as she did at driving, picking up the attention of her parents' associate, Mr. Blackhawk. Inducted into the Wranglers at age 12, she took to the life immediately - using the money to care for her sister in her parents' stead.
A corporate PR program showed up, promising high-grade education to rural communities by way of a boarding school - Mansi and Takala both signed up, though Takala was kicked out almost immediately after breaking another student's arm in a scuffle. After a few months, Mansi's messages abruptly stopped, and the school all but vanished from existence. Crowbar grew hedonistic and fell into the go-gang lifestyle fully, until four years later she found an unmarked eighteen-wheeler in a wreck beside a highway. Looting the wreckage, she discovered a teenager - almost entirely cybered up, high-grade stuff. The kid is amnesiac, though they carry themselves too closely to the way Mansi did for it to be a coincidence. At least to Crowbar. She's keeping her spot with the Wranglers, in an isolated complex out in the desert of the PCC.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Crowbar stands tall even for an ork, around 6'5". Broad shoulders, a literal pink mohawk, and garish, fuschia industrial-looking cyberarms tend to make her stick out in most crowds not composed of other gangers. Her clothing tends towards biker sensibilities, usually a cropper motorcycle jacket and a wife-beater along with torn-up jeans and well-worn, steel-toed boots.
- Astral form:
- Matrix persona: Similar to her meatspace appearance, though the cyberarms become much bulkier and pronounced in the virtual.
- Styles and symbols known for: Crowbar has a thing for hot pink. When she can afford to run it loud, her car's chameleon coating defaults to a similar hue as her cyberlimbs and hair. Keeps a Louisville Slugger in her trunk for kicks, along with the real tools for her line of work. Cubs fan in spite of her hometown.
The first thing that comes to mind is forceful. Takala is direct, and often very loud in her directness. Has a disdain for most bookish types that haven't proven themselves to her, which often takes working together for several months. But she's not jaded by any means, usually remaining enthusiastic and up for anything that comes her way. The only way to truly make her angry is to go for her sister/ward. Mansi is a sore spot, both her disappearance and potential reappearance.
Find out whatever's happened to her sister, and/or this teenager she picked up. If they're not one and the same. Expose the program to the public, or at least break enough skulls it stops being feasible to run.
Firearms, Concealed Carry, Bodyguard, Driver's License, Explosives, Drugs, Restricted Augmentation, Restricted Armor
|Mr. Blackhawk and the Raging Coyotes||2|
|2 December 2018||I Watch With Glee||Leaf|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
Name: Takala Khan
I Watch With Glee
December 2nd, 2018
Some day. Some fraggin day... I'd mark it down as garbage if the boss man hadn't come through for me. Probably wouldn't 'ave marked it down anything at all, still be sittin there in the diesel dragon with a hole in my head.
So this is the shadows. Whorehouses and VR cowboys too sheltered to realize he'd booked a room at one. A human the size of my fuckin car.
Somehow Mr. Blackhawk knew what was goin on - I don't remember giving him the full story. But he tried hard as he could to pull me out before the sniper blew through the Phoenix, wish I'd listened to him sooner. Woulda saved us both a lot of time and money. We're gonna have to pay him a visit, thank him for the free ninety-nine repairs and the tip-off. Also to figure out what the hell that was.
Speakin of - what the hell's with those guys on the run? I show up to the meet - nice place. Upscale Yakuza/Triad joint. I couldn't ever tell the difference, I just learned not to mess with them. And who else shows up? I know I don't run quiet - don't worry, I know. Where the hell did Elvis show up? How didn't we get picked up on the news immediately, Elvis impersonator engaging in a whorehouse gunfight?
Computer cowboy was alright. Ran real smooth, even if he didn't realize he booked himself a troll escort. Wish I coulda seen the look on his goddamn face.
|Chargen type||Standard +|
|Has aura||Mundane +|
|Has gender||Female +|
|Has meta||Ork, Pueblo Corporate Council +|
|Has name||Takala Khan +|
|Has role||Street Samurai +|
|Played by||User:Gyrtop +|
|Is edit protected|
"Is edit protected" is a predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to indicate whether editing is protected or not.
|Has subobject||Crowbar + and Crowbar +|