|Primary Role||Professional Assassin|
|Character Sheet||[Google Drive]|
Meet the thief who fancies himself a king, that believes the world owes him something. You look at him now with his designer clothes and expensive friends, but don't be fooled. He's still got the heart of a rogue in him, and that watch you got looks pretty pricey.
- "Privilege is more than a choice, its a way of life" Creature of Comfort (High) + Favored (High Society) + Watch the Suit
- "Here, have my card" Signature (King of Diamonds)
- "Earn your way out of the gutter" School of Hard Knocks
Not mechanical but roleplayed qualities:
- Consummate Professional: "In an' out, ain' noone the wiser, and we all walk away happy."
- Wannabe Art Connoisseur: "Dutch... and 18th Century you say? Well it mus' be my lucky day. I think I'll hang onto it, if you don't mind"
- Frag the Middle Class: "You either crawl your way out the gutter and stand in the spotlight, or you die trying. Half measures? Compromises? Bollocks."
- Poor Self Control: Attention-Seeking: "Ain' a party if I'm not invited."
Being born on the dirty streets of Glasgow was not how Dullahan would have preferred getting his start in life, but you don't get to choose your past. Stealing to get by was something he learned early on, and he started to grow a liking to it. Didn't take long for others to take notice. Soon he was running jobs for local gangs, private collectors, and anyone else that could foot the bill. Dullahan relished the feeling, the rush of the heist, the high-class parties. After his father got caught in the crossfire in some turf war, he decided to cut ties with his past life. Burned his SIN, hopped on a mag-train, and never looked back.
It isn't about who you were after all, it's about what make out of yourself. The boy from the gutter living life at the top? Now that sounds appealing...
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Handsome human with very little obvious cyber, traditionally sporting a fine suit or stylish jacket depending on his mood. Wears his hair loose and often wears a pair of red-tinted shades.
- Astral form: Mundane, so probably just a wispy form of his meat appearance.
- Astral signature: See above.
- Matrix persona: Fair-skinned man in a white suit with ruby, diamond-shaped cuff-links wearing a red opera mask.
- Styles and symbols known for: The King of Diamonds, his favorite card. Maybe it's something about rising above his past, or maybe he just likes the color.
In all ways the charming rogue, he often flaunts his lifestyle and can appear quite generous even. A smile is never far from his lips, real or otherwise. He loves playing games with people, and thoroughly enjoys being the center of attention.
- Money and power
- Never feel downtrodden again
- Reach the top, and maybe sip some fine wine as he looks down at the world
- Have movies made about his heists
- Own a penthouse suite
- King of Diamonds (by himself)
Important People and Things Murdered
|17 October 2017 01:00:00||Beyond the Sea of Lies||Spark ;)|
|23 November 2017||Speak Softly||Actaeon|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them