For A Change
Chain based around a new area north of Glow City. Aztech's interest in the area for it's magical potential was thwarted for a time in Scouting The Field (run). Will it eventually form into a commune protected by runners paid for by certain interests, or philanthropists, or become just another corp facility or something else entirely.
- Half-cybered old man who used to run with the Gen Z gang. Wants to make the area more prosperous in a peaceful manner.
- Gen Z
- A heavily cybered biker gang of mostly septuagenarians and octogenarians. Their leader is Little John.
- Mayor Danny Williams
- Current Mayor of Redmond. Very corrupt. Looking to make a profit off the land.
- Rusted Stilettos
- Local ork and troll gang from neighboring Glow City. Have recently received a large influx of weapons.
General Run Ideas
- Lot's of parties might want to claim this nice piece of possibly valuable land, of course there's some opposition awaiting.
- Making this budding commune independent and profitable might be worth it enough to someone to pay runners to procure gear/people/resources.
- Do you have a permit for that?
- Even if not directly opposed to this, many a people in charge might be scorned by the fact they don't have a finger in this cookie jar.
- All of the aforementioned problems might be easier to deal with some friends at your side.
- Magic Craziness
- This place is a really nice place to live because it's a mana line, but also near glow city and toxic with certain magicians trying to cleanse the area. Who knows what could happen.
|1 October 2019||Scouting The Field (run)||Wan|
|4 October 2019||Peace Be With You||Jazz|
|8 October 2019||Keeping it Light||Jazz|
|9 October 2019||The Fittest||Hurricane|
|14 October 2019||You Can't Spell "Nuclear" Without "Cruel"||Jazz|