|Character Sheet||[Google Drive]|
I'm Garo, but a clone. It's your fault, dear reader.
- Killed(?) Emfaelor Padi
- Is in possession of a scroll with the true name of an evil Chinese spirit.
- Owes Redcrow for helping him out ages ago.
- Revenge on Ismael Gallardo and possibly whoever in the Red Dragon Triad responsible for his troubles
- The Quick and the Dead (Adrenaline Boost + Adrenaline Surge + Perfect Time + Rapid draw)
- Prejudiced (Biased, Gift Shopkeepers)
- I'm the waoooalf (Chosen Follower Mentor Spirit:Wolf)
- Astral Beacon
- Creature of Comfort (Medium Lifestyle)
- Did You Just Call Me Dumb?
- Revenant Adept(he is currently unaware of this newfound ability)
- Spirit Bane (All
- Prototype Transhuman (he is still unaware of his status as a pt)
Not mechanical but roleplayed qualities:
- Prejudiced (Outspoken, Red Dragon Triad)
Some have said that our reality is one of nigh infinite parallel realities.
In the borderlands of the Lone Star state. Azzies on one side, Lone Star on the other and people trying to live their lives caught in between. Despite the tension, or because of, shadowrunning and other forms of criminal activity was quite lucrative. Enter the man we've come to know as Garo.
Born Antonio Redgrave, Garo had spent most of his formative years in the CAS. Born to mostly uninteresting SINless parents; Garo was an odd one growing up. Never did manage to get along with any of his peers at the local SINless accepting Catholic School nor did he get the highest marks. After a tragic accident claimed his parents lives Garo was left to fend for himself. Wolf took notice and brought him under his wing(or into the pack?). Shadowrunning became the logical career choice. He took to running about as well as one could have expected. Wasn't pretty initially and there were definitely some rough spots, but eventually he found his footing. It was then that he met a woman that would have an immense impact on him for better or worse. That woman was a fellow runner (it always is) by the name of Xiangliu, Xiang for short.
Garo: "So Xiang, I can't quite place your accent. Where are you from?"
Xiang: "Hong Kong."
Garo: "How was it? Anything like the trids make it out to be?"
Garo: "You should, quite enjoyable. I bet I know a few you'd like"
Xiang: "I bet you don't."
Garo: "I can guarantee that I'll surprise you."
Garo would end up carrying her unconscious body out of an Aztech corp building. One hell of a meet cute. There couldn't have been two people more opposite than them. It worked out eventually with considerable efforts from Garo, but he's never been known for taking the easy route. Things were good for awhile. They did jobs together, jobs apart and lived in as much harmony as two runners could possibly have. Unfortunately tragedy struck as it does all too often. Xiang was struck down in cold blood off the job by a member(presumably Ismael Gallardo) of the Aztlan mercenary group Nexocoyomeh (Nahuatl for Coyote); A hit put out by the Red Dragon Syndicate. Overcome with equal parts grief and anger, Garo went out on his own hoping that revenge would make things better. In his revenge tour he was overwhelmed by numbers and was subsequently captured and held as their prisoner. What came next was a fortuitous meeting with a then Sioux merc. The man they call Redcrow. Redcrow rescued our stalwart wolf adept and the two began a brothers in arms style friendship. Redcrow and his company had their own reasons for being there and normally the Sioux aren’t known for taking any CASers, but for a time they ran together as they dealt with a mutual foe. Crow found enlightenment and Garo, Garo found self-loathing. They went their separate ways with Garo drifting throughout the CAS and CalFree before eventually making his way to the Emerald City which he currently calls home-ish, doing much better now having been able to leave the past where it belongs. Or has he?
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Elf at around 1.95 meters.
- Astral form: ???
- Astral signature:???
- Matrix persona: default (insert commlink here) persona
- Styles and symbols known for: ???
- Incredibly flippant, Enjoys taunting his adversaries. Can appear to be incredibly callous and uncaring, but is a big softy at his core. Principled, confident in his beliefs. Unafraid to espouse his position as the right one. Very judgemental. Likes to gamble, play cards.
- Want's to live a quiet life.
- Wants something to believe in.
- Tased a drake
- Downed a spirit with a Warhawk
Important People and Things Murdered
- Killed Emfaelor?
|Ulysses S Pipe||4|
|Wise "Just Ed" Ed||1|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
spreadsheet stuff here?
|Approved By||Z +|
|Chargen type||Prime +|
|Has aura||Adept +|
|Has awakenedness||Awakened +|
|Has gender||Male +|
|Has meta||Elf, ??? +|
|Has name||Garo +|
|Has role||Solo +|
|Played by||User:Nero +|
|Is edit protected|
"Is edit protected" is a predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to indicate whether editing is protected or not.
|Has subobject||Garo (Retired) +, Garo (Retired) +, Garo (Retired) +, Garo (Retired) +, Garo (Retired) +, Garo (Retired) +, Garo (Retired) + and Garo (Retired) +|