|Character Sheet||[Char sheet]|
Technomancer with some dabbling in Rigging that struggles to balance raising a kid and the call of the dissonance.
Repeated behaviors or identifiable visual tics. Could be in either of the following formats, or something else.
Things that could be useful for a GM to know to further tailor the run for your character, or would make you entertaining to take on a run. Could be stuff like
- Has a vendetta against the Mafia; a few old associates of her parents may or may not still want to turn her in to a corp for cash
- Would most likely go help her brother out of trouble even in the middle of a run
- That is, if her dissonance isn't currently flaring up and telling her to overwrite everything with nonsensical mathematical formulae and theorems
Qualities that the GM should know about in advance, including but not limited to:
- Decaying Dissonance
- Dependent (Demanding)
Born in the slums of New Jersey, there wasn't exactly much hope to go around in Ellie's world. Her parents worked as small time smugglers for the local mob, moving unlicensed cram and jazz from state to state. She'd often be left alone, with only her baby brother Oliver... and her emerging Technomancer powers, which gave her uncontrolled access to a world she'd barely known before. Information, opportunity... She absorbed all she could. She particularly loved learning about mathematics, the building blocks on which the world usually functioned and from which the system she could now access originated. She even did her best to teach her brother some of the things she learned, using a "borrowed" commlink to show him.
When Ellie was 12, however, associates of her parents found out about her abilities. Desperate for quick cash, they burst into the house, gunned down her parents in front of her, and attempted to kidnap her to turn in for profit. She managed to escape with her 5 year old brother, and together they escaped to the slums outside Manhattan. This event stirred something within Ellie. That's when the dissonance began to creep in. Everything seemed wrong, and she was tempted to just mess with it all, make it all a perfect theorem, to...
Five years later, Ellie has established herself as a shadowrunner by the name of Geodesic. She does everything she can to try and give her brother a better, safer life, and to teach him, but something within her is always calling. Always pulling her towards an ordered chaos.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Skinny, flat figure on an average sized frame. Wide pelvis without much curve and long legs below. Shoulder-length pale blonde hair with a thin zig-zagging shaved section on her left side. Eerie light blue eyes that tend towards a thousand yard stare. Soft facial structure with thin lips and a slightly short nose. Carries herself stiffly. Usually wears simple clothes and a large brown lined coat.
- Astral form: Glowing arms and a head connected to a smoky torso.
- Matrix persona: A slightly transparent human similar in appearance to her, with a green glowing wireframe rig visible inside.
- Styles and symbols known for: Loves graph theory in particular. Her marks look like Petersen graphs, and when she needs a symbol she'll often use that.
Distant and sometimes unemotional, but not rude. Focuses on herself and the people she cares about above anyone else. Sometimes incoherent and difficult to follow, either because she's bad at explaining herself or because the Dissonance is scrambling her thoughts.
Get Oliver enough of an education that he can live a normal life. Maybe even a SIN, somehow. Also, find a way to rid herself of her compulsions before she goes mad.
Jazz License, Driver's License, Rifle License, Data Tap License
|Adam Bellefleur Washington||1|
|Red Feather Five||2|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
Name: Ellie Fletcher
|Approved By||Rinnolk +|
|Chargen type||Standard +|
|Has aura||Technomancer +|
|Has awakenedness||Awakened +|
|Has gender||Female +|
|Has meta||Human, UCAS +|
|Has name||Ellie Fletcher +|
|Has role||Hacker +|
|Played by||User:Madotsuki +|
|Is edit protected|
"Is edit protected" is a predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to indicate whether editing is protected or not.
|Has subobject||Geodesic +, Geodesic +, Geodesic +, Geodesic +, Geodesic +, Geodesic +, Geodesic + and Geodesic +|