|Secondary Role||Wheelman, Social Infiltrator|
|Character Sheet||[Link_to_character_sheet_which_should_usually_be_a_chummer_or_herolab_pdf Character Sheet]|
Repeated behaviors or identifiable visual tics. Could be in either of the following formats, or something else.
Things that could be useful for a GM to know to further tailor the run for your character, or would make you entertaining to take on a run. Could be stuff like
- Hates the Halloweeners with a passion. - The only good Halloweener is a dead Halloweener!
- Talks well about ghouls openly. - Well, you see, non feral ghouls are just trying to fit in society and should be given SINs if they wanted.
Qualities that the GM should know about in advance, including but not limited to:
- Mild Phobia Fire. Helix avoids even small fires like candles. She checks for emergency exits and stuff like fire extinguishers when entering a building. (-1 to rolls when in presence)
- Social Appearance Anxiety. The clothes makes the woman. Cleanliness is a priority.
- Dependents. Helix is addicted (if mildly) to gambling.
- Favored, Outspoken. She speaks well of ghouls, often openly. Will probably don't kill a non feral ghoul.
Backstory goes here. Should be at least a small paragraph, could be 10 pages. Up to you.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Good looking elf woman in her 20s. Long blond hair. Wearing a Berwick dress with an armored jacket on top as protection from the Seattle weather. No obvious cyber except a datajack. She's very fast and has a fluid movement, but could be just female elf. The only obvious weapon is a baton. Can sometimes be seen carrying a dufflebag.
- Astral form: ---
- Astral signature:
- Matrix persona: Woman in beautiful blue, waterlike fashionable dress
- Styles and symbols known for: ---
Your character's personality
The driving motivations of your character. Why do you run? What are your long term goals? Money.
If your character picks up any nicknames or titles in play, they can go here. Optional, though.
Fake SINs go here, listing licenses
Licenses: Private Investigator's License, Concealed Carry license, Firearms, Cyberware