|Secondary Role||Stealth, B&E, Social Infiltrator|
|Character Sheet||[Helix Files]|
Elven Social BioSam. (Standard Gen)
- Gambler. "Wanna bet I can make that shot?"
- Hates the Halloweeners with a passion. - The only good Halloweener is a dead Halloweener!
- Talks well about ghouls openly. - Well, you see, non feral ghouls are just trying to fit in society and should be given SINs if they wanted.
Qualities that the GM should know about in advance, including but not limited to:
- Mild Phobia Fire. Helix avoids even small fires like candles. She checks for emergency exits and stuff like fire extinguishers when entering a building. (-1 to rolls when in presence)
- Social Appearance Anxiety. The clothes makes the woman. Cleanliness is a priority. Helix is also quite fond of her hair. If it gets dirty, she is at -2 to all socials.
- Dependents. Helix is addicted (if mildly) to gambling.
- Favored, Outspoken. She speaks well of ghouls, often openly. Will probably don't kill a non feral ghoul.
- Agile Defender. Helix is very good at avoiding getting hit.
- Jessa and her (half)sister grew up in various bad parts of Seattle. Her mom is an elf prostitute and her dad unknown (at least to Helix). Most of her friends growing up were ork or human. As an elf in an ork neighborhood, she had to compensate and learned to be really good at shooting. She joined a gang that hired themselves out as muscle to different syndicates/gangs. This made Helix familiar with most of Seattle and she learned how to handle herself in combat.
During one of her courier jobs, she ran into shadowrunners. She heard what they got paid for what she thought similar work that she did for peanuts. Got into contact with their Fixer and Seattle had a new runner. She has since then invested most of her earnings into augmentation.
Jessa has a burn scar on her right shoulder courtesy of a Halloweener Molotov cocktail. She is not a fan of the Halloweeners and is very wary of any kind of fire. Her sister got hurt way more seriously, and had died were it not for a ghoul former medic. Unfortunately, her sister (Emily) got infected.
Because Jessas sister Emily is a ghoul, Jessa will openly defend non-feral ghouls and when she can work for their rights in society.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Good looking elf woman in her 20s. Long blond hair. Wearing a Berwick dress with an armored jacket on top as protection from the Seattle weather. No obvious cyber except a datajack. She's very fast and has a fluid movement, which suggests bioware mods. Weaponry is a baton and a hidden machine pistol when doing social stuff. Can sometimes be seen carrying a dufflebag. There or in the car is her trusty Yamaha Raiden for when real violence is needed.
- Astral form: ---
- Astral signature:
- Matrix persona: Woman in beautiful blue, waterlike fashionable dress
- Styles and symbols known for: Fancy dodging of bullets, even full auto.
Your character's personality
The driving motivations of your character. Why do you run? What are your long term goals?
- Kill Halloweeners
- Metahuman rights. At least for ghouls.
If your character picks up any nicknames or titles in play, they can go here. Optional, though.
Fake SINs go here, listing licenses
Licenses: Private Investigator's License, Concealed Carry license, Firearms, Cyberware
|Jane Yellow Deer & Jasmine Quiet Stream||4|
|31 July 2019||Hot Wheels||War Doll|
|25 October 2019||Investigative Jounalism||Jazz|
|25 October 2019||White Hat Luxury (run)||Wan|
|24 November 2019||Startling Scandal (run)||Mirai|
|6 December 2019||Food Flight||Jazz|
|16 December 2019||White Russian Over Easy||Leaf|
|21 December 2019||The Show Must Go On||Helix|
|4 January 2020||Girls Night Out 2||Leaf|
|3 March 2020||Where the Wild Things Are Axiomshift Edition||Wan|
|14 March 2020||Hunters Mark||Grease|
|Chargen type||Standard +|
|Has aura||Mundane +|
|Has gender||Female +|
|Has meta||Elf +|
|Has name||Helix +|
|Has role||Combat +|
|Played by||User:Drakir +|
|Is edit protected|
"Is edit protected" is a predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to indicate whether editing is protected or not.
|Has subobject||Helix +, Helix +, Helix +, Helix +, Helix +, Helix +, Helix +, Helix +, Helix +, Helix + and Helix +|