"Explorer" is not in the list (Mundane, Adept, Magician, Mystic Adept, Technomancer, Aspected) of allowed values for the "Has aura" property.
|Primary Role||Astral Surveillance/Combat|
|Secondary Role||B&E, Social Infiltrator|
|Character Sheet||[Link_to_character_sheet_which_should_usually_be_a_chummer_or_herolab_pdf Character Sheet]|
Repeated behaviors or identifiable visual tics. Could be in either of the following formats, or something else.
Not the Sharpest Hammer in the Toolbox - Dorfman is an idiot
Things that could be useful for a GM to know to further tailor the run for your character, or would make you entertaining to take on a run. Could be stuff like
- Very interested in awakened (or other strange) weather phenomena. Will probably take a detour or delay some planned event if strange weather can be observed.
Qualities that the GM should know about in advance, including but not limited to:
- Mild Phobia Fire. Helix avoids even small fires like candles. He checks for emergency exits and stuff like fire extinguishers when entering a building. (-1 to rolls when in presence)
- Night Blindness. Helix has not got the traditional elven sight for some reason.
- Dependents. Helix has several siblings (both elven and ork) that always seem to rely on him to solve their problems.
- Braggart. Helix did that even better! Will try to top anyones claim and will not hesitate to lie about it. (Composure 3 to back down.)
Backstory goes here. Should be at least a small paragraph, could be 10 pages. Up to you.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: How your guy looks in meatspace. Demeanor and appearance. Beautiful (aren't they all) Elf guy. Blond hair to shoulders.
- Astral form: How your guy looks while on the astral form. Mostly relevant for people with Projection, though other characters can end up there too. Strong, bodybuilder type guy.
- Astral signature: Only relevant for mages or adepts able to cast spells.
- Matrix persona: Peter Pan.
- Styles and symbols known for: Signatures, Distinctive Styles, etc etc
Your character's personality
The driving motivations of your character. Why do you run? What are your long term goals? Getting rich. Exlore and learn about the astral world.
If your character picks up any nicknames or titles in play, they can go here. Optional, though.
Fake SINs go here, listing licenses
Private Investigator's License, Concealed Carry license,