|Race||Troll (Giant), Indian|
|Primary Role||Street Samurai|
|Character Sheet||[Google Drive]|
Ex KITT, India corporate samurai. Was born a PT along with his brother. Framed for the murder of his father, the chief executive of the KITT arcology, India. Shamed and on the run.
This character is a twisted version of a Hindu mythological story. His skin is not actually red. Its more like milk chocolate brown, but he ate too much hot sauce when the picture was taken. The mustache is on point tho.
- Born and raised inside Renraku arcology in Calcutta, India.
- Framed for his father's murder and hunted by his brother (a Nartaki and an adept)
- Corporate Warrior: SINner (Corporate: KITT), Code of Honor (Akichita).
- I Did Not Ask For This: Allergy (Common, Mild): BGCs, Prototype Transhuman.
- I Asked For This: Fame: Local (Journalist and Art Critic).
I grew up in the KITT arcology in Calcutta. Born among corporate Kshatriyas (warriors), I was made by my father to serve the KITT corporation. I and my brother was made the perfect human, gifted with superhuman prowess. But the human DNA mutated and I was born a peculiar looking troll, while my brother was born a Nartaki. In any other corp that would have been considered a failure, yet our father raised us as kids, being the first of the PT program. My childhood was harsh. My father spewed the seeds of competition between me and my brother, at a young age. Thus me and Krishna sparred often. His blade vs my mace. Each time one of us lost, one of the loser's body part was replaced with cyberware. Bit, by bit we became more cybernetic than flesh.
One day I found my father murdered in his office, his skull crushed by something heavy. They had no evidence yet they blamed me for my inability to protect my father and superior. I was deemed a disgrace and supposed to be harvested. That is when I decided to go on the run. I trudged though slums and scum, living a wretched life, trying to outrun the gaze of my brother. I ran and ran till I left the country and shipped myself to the UCAS, with no money and nowhere to live. A few weeks down the line I find myself with a company most foul. I have become a shadowrunner, living in a shitty apartment near the Tacoma docks. I don't know what lies in my future, but I will not give in to fate's hands. I will redeem myself. But for now I live in the shadows, like a wretched demon, an Asura. Maybe its time to cash in on the trust fund I had set up a while ago?
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Balaram is a massive and imposing figure, standing over 7 and a half feet tall. His exact metatype is unknown to himself, but he believes himself to be a troll of some sorts as do everyone else, with some phenotypic variations. Balaram has a flat face with small tusks and thick, pointy horns protruding from his skull. He also lacks the dermal deposits that other trolls have and possesses a lot of body hair, which he likes to keep clean shaved.
- Astral form: Screw the Astral.
- Matrix persona: Floating Hammer.
- Styles and symbols known for:
Honorable, Ambitious and Focused
Important People and Things Murdered
Bheem Singh Thakur
Indian descent. R5 fake SIN (UCAS). Security specialist.
|Spark ;) (Contact)||6|
|The Wong Brothers||5|
|Arif the Puja||6|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
Name: Jagganath Balaram Chakravarti
Approved by: Rinnolk
|Chargen type||Prime +|
|Has aura||Mundane +|
|Has awakenedness||Mundane +|
|Has gender||Male +|
|Has meta||Troll (Giant), Indian +|
|Has name||Jagganath Balaram Chakravarti +|
|Has role||Street Samurai +|
|Played by||User:Dusk +|
|Is edit protected|
"Is edit protected" is a predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to indicate whether editing is protected or not.
|Has subobject||Jagganoth +, Jagganoth +, Jagganoth +, Jagganoth +, Jagganoth +, Jagganoth +, Jagganoth +, Jagganoth +, Jagganoth +, Jagganoth +, Jagganoth +, Jagganoth +, Jagganoth +, Jagganoth +, Jagganoth + and Jagganoth +|