|Character Sheet||[Google Drive]|
Ridiculously smart corp university kid with minimal actual life experience turned semi-anarchistic decker.
- Living in a low lifestyle. Desperately wants this to not be the case.
- May or may not have a cyberdeck that was technically owned by her university.
- College Education, Speed Reading, & Exceptional Attribute (Logic)
- Lack of Focus
- Low Pain Tolerance & Creature of Comfort (High Lifestyle)
- Perfect Time
Cambridge trained network security expert, born to rather well off parents, and living a life of luxury & corp funded comfort.
Decking started as a side hobby of hers, something to pass the time, but she quickly found she enjoyed the thrill of hacking, and began to take on riskier & riskier challenges, until one incident, where her confidence got the better of her, and she ended up traced, with a response team on the way.
Fearing the worst, and somewhat bored with her life up to this point, she gathered what she could, and fled, calling in what contacts she could, and arranging transport to the shadowrunning capital of the world.
Of course, now she's living in the squalor of a shitty part of Downtown Seattle, full of low grade 'ware bought on the cheap, she might be somewhat regretting this decision. Regardless, she hopes this will only be a temporary state of being, one step on the road to the glamour & thrill the life of shadowrunning has been purported to provide.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: 5'1 woman with obvious augmentations on the side of her head, and a bionic left arm. Decently long red hair, and blue eyes, with an adjustable LED tattoo below her right eye.
- Astral form: Precise, clean, and clinical, vibrant colour with very clearly defined edges to the rest of the astral..
- Matrix persona: Her persona's basically just a hologrammatic blue tinted version of herself, when she's not doing something illegal. When she is, it simply becomes a tiny point of sparkling light with a tendency to flit around.
- Styles and symbols known for: None so far.
- Somewhat shy and unconfident. Unfailingly polite, until stressed.
(TODO: figure out how to annotate these so GMs can easily search for run hooks)
GET OUT OF THE SHITTY PART OF TOWN
|17 October 2017 00:00:00||All Around The Watchtower||Actaeon|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
spreadsheet stuff here?
Chargen: Sum to 11
- Matrix Security (Matsec) Certification (First, September 2075 - May 2077)
- Network Architecture Degree (First, September 2073 - May 2075)
- Doctorate of Medicine, applied & theoretical (First, September 2073 - May 2077)
- Biomechatronics Degree (First, September 2073 - May 2075)
- Bachelor of Laws (First, September 2075 - May 2077)
- Bachelor of Engineering (First, September 2073 - May 2075)
- Thaumaturgy Degree (First, September 2075 - May 2077)
- Chemistry Degree (First, September 2073 - May 2075)
- Economics Degree (First, September 2075 - May 2077)
- Psychology Degree (First, September 2075 - May 2077)