|Race||Elf , Welsh|
|Secondary Role||Getting tazed|
Nature based Magician with an eccentric flair. Wrecks things in the Astral as well as meatspace. Is very self-sufficient, spends time studying Magic and making her own Foci, among other things.
- Cares about people and nature, especially helpless in need
- Is Wanted by many a Corps with unethical Bioware and/or Magic R&D divisions
- Signature left behind to be seen by Asamando, MCT and Merfolk
Qualities that the GM should know about in advance, including but not limited to:
- Distinctive Style/Wanted (With a bounty on her head as a valuable test subject)
- Tough and Targeted (Apparently enemies are easier to make than friends, especially going against the cruel 6th World)
- Symbiosis (Is deeply affected by what happens near her, current residence in Snohomish)
Born and raised in a grey lifeless facility (of a to her unknown corp), Leaf's awakening was sensed by a nearby clan of Welsh druids. They were kind enough to break her out by overwhelming the secret facility which has so far relied on security by obscurity. She stayed with them for a while, and they helped her discover her new magical potential.
However she brought unwanted attention to the clan, and frequent hunting parties were sent after her. Unwilling to put the clan at further risk she decided to run away and settle near Seattle, a bustling node of activity and other happenings from where her story continues. She is trying to both find her place under the sun in this crazy world and make it a better in the progress.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Diminutive persona with a commanding presence, cleans up if necessary but often found with branches intertwined in her hair and animals around her
- Astral form: So very pretty, and green, and are you sure you want to hit me?
- Astral signature: Musky, earthy smell and an occasional glimpse of butterflies and/or bugs depending on spell
- Matrix persona: Persona
- Styles and symbols known for: TBD
Cheerful and happy for the most part. Quick to make friends, perhaps a bit too quick. Hopefully this dystopian world doesn't make her jaded and wary.
- Help those who can't help themselves
- Explore the world and magic
- "Astral Juggernaut" - Jay
A druid magician lost in the world, trying to find her place. Accompanied by her trusty ally Midnight. Mostly summons Beast Spirits to help her out and they appear as ethereal wolves which do her bidding. Anyone noticing her spellcasting will probably do so by smelling the faint whiff of rain and sharpness of ozone, accompanied by an unnatural breeze, if the over sized bolts of lightning are not enough of a hint that is.
Magic 9, IG 6
- Combat: Clout, Evil Eye, Lightning Bolt, Sunbeam
- Detection: Analyze Device, Combat Sense, Mindnet Extended
- Health: Heal, IncInt, IncLog, Increase Reflexes
- Illusion: Improved Invisibility, Physical Mask, Swarm, Trid Phantasm
- Manipulation: Armor, Astral Armor, Increase Gear Limits, Levitate, Mana Barrier, Physical Barrier
- Extended Masking
Megan Hunter (Rating 6) Bounty Hunter, Mage for Hire
Bounty Hunter, PI, Mage, Large Blades, Driving License
Katarina Nihil (Rating 6) Journalist
Journalist, Large Blades, Firearms, Driver License
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
Name: Crystin Bevan
|Approved By||User:Afronin +|
|Chargen type||Prime +|
|Has aura||Magician +|
|Has awakenedness||Awakened +|
|Has gender||Female +|
|Has meta||Elf , Welsh +|
|Has name||Crystin Bevan +|
|Has role||Magician/Face +|
|Played by||User:Teo222 +|
|Has subobject||Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf +, Leaf + and Leaf +|