|Race||Human, SINless (Resides in the UCAS)|
|Character Sheet||Lockdown Character Sheet|
An ex-corpsec human decker that currently lives with his girlfriend.
- BTL addict. Lockdown's history with BTL chips has led him to develop an addiction.
- Lives with his girlfriend. Due to the fact that Lockdown's only home was taken away from him when his SIN was burned and the fact that he didn't want to sleep with the devil rats, he decided to move in with his girlfriend.
- Ex-corpsec spider. Lockdown used to be a spider at the FBA before his SIN got burned, therefore, he is experienced with cybersecurity and combat.
- Insomniac. Lockdown has been a victim of insomnia ever since his late teenage years, and has harmed his capabilities ever since.
- Addict (BTL Chips)
- Incompetent (Biotech)
- Insomnia (Basic)
- Black Market Pipeline (Electronics)
I was born and raised in a family of FBA wageslaves. They originally wanted me to be a doctor, until I failed my first medicine courses horribly, so I instead pursued a career as a "cybersecurity specialist" (at least that's what they called it, in reality I was a spider), so I dedicated my education to getting that job. After I graduated, I worked for 5 grueling years. Nothing but stress, restrictions and corrupt authority and it didn't really help that I had (and still have) insomnia. To take some of the stress off my back, I started using BTL chips. A few months ago, I met a woman, who is currently my girlfriend. She helped me improve my efficiency at work, which helped me take the stress out of my job. After being business partners for a while, I felt that we were far more than that, and the feeling was mutual. A month ago, on one fateful night, I used a BTL chip before signing off of work and got caught while doing so. My SIN, burned, my home, never to be seen again and my family wouldn't even acknowledge my existence anymore. Thankfully, I prepared for such an occurrence, I had a hidden account for emergencies. After I accessed the account, I had bribed a janitor to retrieve my confiscated equipment. From that point, I only saw one option: Move in with my girlfriend and start a new life in the shadows.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Average build, black hair, a faint blue glow from his cybereyes and light skin colour.
- Astral form: N/A
- Astral signature: N/A
- Matrix persona: A taller version of myself wearing a tuxedo and a top hat.
- Styles and symbols known for: Likes to wear high-fashion clothing.
Dedicated to the job and is often co-operative as long as it helps complete the job more efficiently. However, as a side effect of his addiction, he can be somewhat absent-minded at times.
Lockdown's corporate SIN was burned when he was caught using a BTL, and since he's not interested in joining the world of organized crime, he was left with one more option that he knows of: running in the shadows.
Lockdown currently doesn't have any long term goals, he just wants to survive, remain somewhat financially stable and maintain his relationship.
None as of now.
Helped rescue the passengers of the sinking cruise ship, the Disney Magic.
A freelance decker that's been unlucky enough to end up in the Puyallup barrens.
|Has aura||Mundane +|
|Has gender||Male +|
|Has meta||Human, SINless (Resides in the UCAS) +|
|Has role||Decker +|
|Played by||Laser Rifle +|
|Has subobject||Lockdown +, Lockdown + and Lockdown +|