|Secondary Role||Stealth (?)|
|Character Sheet||[Character Sheet]|
Crooked elven corp lawyer and professional gambler
- Grifting casinos isn't a one-man job and sometimes a job comes up bust, when that happens you've got a lot of people out a lot of money, money that you now owe.
- Loki's there to get corpers and their family out of trouble when the law comes knocking, he's made a lot of friends and lot of enemies this way and gotten a few interesting stories out of the bargain in this way.
* My Client is Innocent (SINner (Corporate) (SpinGlobal) + First Impression)
* I Know My Rights (Alibi + Cynic)
* I'll Get Your Money (In Debt 15)
Loki worked as a lawyer for SpinGlobal the kind who would get people out of lockup with nothing more than a stern warning and a cautionary fine. Due to boredom and a lack of purpose he turned to gambling, quickly finding himself skilled at it he began to dive deeper and deeper into the games and began to find that
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Relatively tall with bright green eyes that look like they're constantly working, slim but with augmented musculature.
- Astral form: N/A
- Astral signature: N/A
- Matrix persona: A heavily robed man with fire dancing in his eyes.
- Styles and symbols known for: N/A
Loki seems personable enough to most at a glance but he hides his motivations and thoughts behind his words and tends to divert any meaningful interest onto anybody else.
Loki needed money and needed to escape the meaningless and hollow existence that the corps had built for him, it's not like they'd care if he turned up dead in a dumpster at the hands of some professional criminals, so he turned to his only real option for fast cash and a need to scratch that itch.
Tyrus Locke R4 - Licenses: Concealed Carry Permit, Firearms License, Restricted Cyberware License
|Chargen type||Standard +|
|Has aura||Mundane +|
|Has gender||Male +|
|Has meta||Elf, American +|
|Has name||Calavera +|
|Has role||Face +|
|Played by||User:Calavera +|
|Has subobject||Loki +, Loki +, Loki + and Loki +|