|Primary Role||Soak Sam|
|Secondary Role||Astral Murder|
Ex Red Hot Nukes Street Sam FLR dwarf that can astrally scout and murder.
Repeated behaviors or identifiable visual tics. Could be in either of the following formats, or something else.
Drugs make everything better - Masulo enjoys recreational pharmaceuticals
Inspector Gadget's evil twin - Lots of gadgets stashed in his armor/cyber
Sacrifice potential for short term gains - Chooses the easy road, almost burned out his magic
Things that could be useful for a GM to know to further tailor the run for your character, or would make you entertaining to take on a run. Could be stuff like
- Hates wagemages
- Is a former member of the Red Hot Nukes, long-standing enemies of the Rusted Stilettos
- Is trying to kill his wagemage dad that abandoned his mom
- Can astrally scout, frequently resorts to violence in the astral and may cause complications tripping astral security early
- Does a lot of drugs, is constantly on Psyche
Qualities that the GM should know about in advance, including but not limited to:
- One Born Every Minute
- Poor self control - Thrill Seeker
- Hates his Raven mentor spirit
- Outspoken Prejudice: Wagemages
Raised by a single mother in the barrens, then was an enforcer for the Red Hot Nukes, then general bouncer
Eru Puhipi (father) is a wage mage who leveraged his position to burn my mother's SIN and abandon her when he found out she was pregnant.
Maeve McDermott-Puhipi (mother) raised Liam with constant stories/lies/resentment about how awful Eru is, leading Runner to hate Father and the magic potential passed down. Runner only retains the magic necessary to murder in the astral, he hates it but secretly admires its usefulness.
Being raised by a single mother in the barrens tends to limit one's career choices. Liam became a ganger at a young age, earning his stripes with the Red Hot Nukes. He lived as an enforcer for them, chroming up with his chosen family and learning to shoot, stab and take a beating. After finishing his teenage years he left the gang as he came to dislike holding territory and the terrible things that came with it. He found a calling in neutrality, holding a job as a bouncer for a bar in touristville. A lot of his tech came as desire to squash his magical potential that he hated, but Liam could never bring himself to fully cut himself off from magic. The Dr. Spicy Steve connection comes from his ganger days of stuffing as much cyber into himself as he could steal. "Masulo" met Havana Joe one day as a bouncer, and Joe had a need for the kind of skills Masulo has.
Raven has been a thorn in his side for years, one that Liam only knows exists outside of his own head because the food offerings would disappear. Liam actively resists Raven's temptations but the occasional forced exploitation or trick rings hollow in Masulo's ears. Raven taunts Masulo with his magical potential but Masulo does not want to hear any of it yet.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Hat and armorjacket, orange beard, lots of armor accessories
- Astral form: Dwarven head+torso with jagged static for limbs, holding a wicked knife.
- Astral signature: Only relevant for mages or adepts able to cast spells.
- Matrix persona: roughly what he looks like physically
- Styles and symbols known for: Signatures, Distinctive Styles, etc etc
Outwardly projects confidence and swagger, but is secretly afraid of his magical potential due to how he was raised.
Psyche influence: hyper aware and detached, absorbed by detail, obsessive
Gang influence: Knows violence, the way of the streets, reading people.
Prove everyone wrong, you can reach your potential without magic.
If your character picks up any nicknames or titles in play, they can go here. Optional, though.
Fake SINs go here, listing licenses
Cybernetics license, Bodyguard license,