|Character Sheet||[| Character Sheet]|
Weebly Technomancer with
7 8 edge to fill the gaps.
- Enjoys anime and video games and cosplay very much, probably too much so. ("What do you mean a maid dress isn't suitable for meets? IMO it's more than fancy and expensive enough.")
- Tends to hang out around Victor's detective office and various internet cafes around town a bunch. ("Less lag there. Less missed combos, better KDR.")
- No real strengths outside of the Matrix ("Am I complely useless in 3d? No, it's the other runners who are wrong. Now if you'll excuse me I'm getting back in the car kthnx.")
- Weak Immune System - Having spent most of her days growing up inside automatically sanitized rooms free from germs or pollutants, Mirai's immune system hasn't built up the immunity others who do go outside have.
- Records on File (Shiawase) - Despite managing to burn her SIN, Mirai didn't manage to get her records completely erased after leaving Japan and traces remain in the database of the corporation she was born into.
- Wanted (MCT) - Is a technomancer. Her fake SIN (Kako Tachibana) in particular is known to be a technomancer and MCT may have a bounty on her brain.
- Records on File (Ares) - After the events of The Ol' Switcheroo, Mirai spent a couple days in a KE jail during which police assensed and likely took a few medical samples from her.
- Night Vision - Mirai's eyes have adapted quite well to situations wherein the only actual non-AR/VR light source in the room is a spare trid set playing cat videos on repeat in the corner, and having gone days or even a weeks without seeing the sun in the past certainly didn't hurt.
Not mechanical but roleplayed qualities:
- Phobia (Assensing) - Doesn't like being stared at in general (it kinda creeps her out) and every time she's been (knowingly) assensed bad things have happened and lead to barely escaping dissection.
Born and raised in Japan to a Shiawase researcher, Hibiki's mother's work more often than not kept her busy enough that she was left at home with only a robot caretaker and the Matrix - which she was more than enchanted by, essentially bringing herself up as a digital native. Eventually got introduced to the shadows when she was caught by hacking a game, got recruited by another group that was also coincidentally hacking the same game and never looked back. Good times were had, but eventually it came time for her to ship herself to Seattle, and here we are.
Appearance and Style
- Physical: Fairly short, petite Asian-looking girl with long black hair dyed purple, and no visible mods.
- Astral form: n/a
- Matrix persona: Basically just the same as meat, but with added cat ears, a tail, and wearing a maid outfit instead of what she's normally wearing.
- Styles and symbols known for: Enjoys cosplay maybe a bit too much, since she's been wearing maid outfits to Johnson meets.
Tends to speak and act in net slang and as such is sometimes slightly socially awkward in polite contexts. Usually either very carefree or very competitive when acting online and seemingly switches between the two on a hair-trigger, but almost shrinks when interacting in the real world, acting more reserved. Has been growing more confident and more boisterous since the events of the run where she used a sword and from hanging out with Kiki.
Earn a bunch of nuyen (done) and enjoy herself. For Mirai, running is almost a sort of escapism from her everyday life as it forces her out and lets her see new places and do more things which she hopefully survives.
- Precious technomancer cinnamon roll - Badger
No official record of this person exists, but some Shiawase databanks may still contain references to Mirai when she was still living in an arcology in Japan.
A national SIN (fake, rating 4) issued by the Imperial Japanese State. Has a concealed carry permit, firearms license, security drone license and tech support license.
A national SIN (fake, rating 5) issued by the UCAS. Has a firearms license, drone license, pilot's license, driver's license and rigger license. Known as a technomancer to MCT and is wanted for extraction..
|A Catholic Bishop||2|
|Mr. Northerind Johnson||3|
|Red Star Society||1|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
|Approved By||User:Ring +|
|Chargen type||Standard +|
|Has aura||Technomancer +|
|Has gender||F +|
|Has meta||Human, Japanese +|
|Has name||Mirai +|
|Has role||Hacker +|
|Played by||User:Ainsatz +|
|Is edit protected|
"Is edit protected" is a predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to indicate whether editing is protected or not.
|Has subobject||Mirai +, Mirai +, Mirai +, Mirai +, Mirai +, Mirai +, Mirai +, Mirai +, Mirai +, Mirai + and Mirai +|