|Secondary Role||Pistol Adept|
Comedy adept, pissed off at corporation that callously ruined his life.
- Monty has a bounty on his head for 75 thousand Nuyen. Dead or alive, from Monobe International
- Monty loves his new mentor spirit Raven, they seem to get along just fine together!
- Monty has tipped off Madame Wu to his antics, having pretended to be human and had a Kill Human spell activated in his hands!
- First Impression- Monty always loves a new audience, granting him greater focus and confidence.
- Honest Face-Monty is a bullshit artist.
- Mentor Spirit: Raven- Best buddy Raven is a great teacher!
- Wanted (Monobe International) Monty has a bounty on his head, leaving him distrustful of others...
- Phobia (Katanas)- The night Monty was almost murdered will stay with him forever.
John found he always had a talent for making people laugh, no matter who was in the room. He just exuded confidence and charm, enjoyed a mixture of witticisms, and self deprecation, ranging from insecurities to metatype humor. As soon as he finished up his schooling, he got into the Seattle comedy scene, playing low seedy clubs in Touristville to get his start. Eventually, he started dressing like he lived there to seem more "authentic" to the slummers from Bellevue. His true fandom for comedy classics began when after one spectacular show, he was paid in an old DVD, something called "Monty Python." John loved it, drawing inspiration from the energy and passion the show had for his art. Eventually he started playing better clubs, till eventually he got a shot at a AA Arcology in Downtown. Monobe International hired him to play their nightclub. The show seemed to be going great, the audience was into it, and John felt completely on top of his game. Near the end though, some Monobe managers dragged him off stage and into some offices. They looked drunk, but pissed. The Samurai sword was about to swing through John's jugular when a car crashed through the offices, allowing John to escape. Immediately afterwards, John learned from his agent that Monobe had put a bounty of 35K on his head. Johns agent already burned his SIN for him and cut ties. While John spent the next few months hiding out in the Barrens, a bird visited him, a black Raven. This bird pecked him, and took him to a metaplane, where he explained that John was an Adept, and that Raven was going to take him under his wing. Pissed off at his life being taken from him, and now aware of the true nature of his talents, John runs the shadows as Monty....
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Black hair with red highlights, tall, caucasian elf with piercings all over his face.
- Astral form: A silhouette with the words "Ha Ha" leaving his mouth in white lettering every time he speaks.
- Astral signature: Swirling Green and red.
- Matrix persona: A Black Knight.
- Styles and symbols known for: Piercings, jokes.
Monty is a complete smooth talker, but often has pride issues that cause him to forget when to fold em.
Enraptured an entire Shiawase party guest list with his comedy.
|26 January 2018 21:30:00||Just Another Way To Die: A Door Left Open||Angel|
|11 February 2018 17:30:00||Back On The Wagon||Max Mayhem|
|25 February 2018||A Man of Wealth and Taste||Ashurbanipal|
|10 March 2018||Acceptance is the Hardest part||Ashurbanipal|
|15 April 2018||Smoke and Mirrors||Monty|
|18 May 2018||La Bamba||Garo|
|24 May 2018||Anything Goes||Growth|
|31 May 2018||The Land Is Our Mother||Garo|
|14 June 2018||Clean Energy||Growth|
|14 July 2018||And Sealed His Fate||Growth|
|19 September 2018||Just Another Way to Die: The Man on Your Side||Growth|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
spreadsheet stuff here?
|Approved By||User:AfroNin +|
|Chargen type||Standard +|
|Has aura||Adept +|
|Has gender||Male +|
|Has meta||Elf, American +|
|Has name||Monty +|
|Has role||Face +|
|Played by||User:Trollingstones +|
|Has subobject||Monty +|