|Secondary Role||Dumpster Fire|
|Character Sheet||[| Character Sheet]|
Aerial-focused but broad-skill base rigger. Drop pods?!
- Soft spot for victims of UV and memory manipulation.
- Vitriolic, unending hatred of any and all AI.
- Photographic Memory
- Insomnia Full!!!
- Too Much Data
This is the third time I had to write this out so... Murray was a kid in the ACHE. He got experimented on in UV hosts by Deus and had his memory and sense of time fucked with. As a result he feels extremely old, while not having conscious memories of it. It's pretty shitty. He then got taken in by EVO, picked at a little more (but not too harshly) before getting kicked out. He then became a shadowrunner.
It's more developed in my head, don't panic.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Tall, lanky fellow. Doesn't look quite right in a suit, like he should be wearing flannel. Trimmed beard, bald head, mid-late 20's.
- Astral form: Haggard, ancient, and near-crushed by a depth of experience.
- Astral signature: Not Applicable
- Matrix persona: Defaults to Atlas, holding up the world.
- Styles and symbols known for: Tries to be professional and not have these.
A stoic man in every sense of the word, who will take what life gives him. Isn't entire sure he's not in a UV host now, but worrying about it gets him nowhere, so he tries not to. The concept still keeps him up at night. Prone to quips, particularly of a dark humor.
Survive, mostly. Ideally, find happiness. It might be false, but it's all he can hope for. Barring that, a form of ascension - a way to unshackle himself from this world and exceed it - but that's... not real likely.
Rating 4 UCAS. Executive Protection, Pilot, and Augmentations licenses.