|Secondary Role||Combat Specialist|
|Character Sheet||[Google Drive]|
A disillusioned soldier being manipulated through his pro-government, patriotic views and anti-corp sentiment by forces unknown.
- Mutt has a burner dedicated to receiving jobs from The Blessings, which may or may not coincide with his current priorities. These range from theft to murdering targets who benefit their political agenda.
- Mutt's faces has been all over the news years ago after his fall from grace in the military. Some people remember this.
- One stride ahead - (Adrenaline Surge.)
- Miscalculated Murder - (Revels in Murder + Force of Chaos)
- For My Country - (Driven + Disgraced [Military])
- More Machine Than Elf - (Cyber-singularity seeker)
- Been through some drek - (Impassive + Dishevelled + Illness 1)
Mutt, from a young age, idolized the military and the government it served. Whilst corporations were heavy on the propaganda, the much quieter UCAS government managed to get to him first. A patriot from a young age, he naturally signed on as soon as he hit sixteen (thanks to questionable ages-of-consent relating to metahumans and a lack of overall care from the system itself) to the UCAS marine corp.
Mutt spent seven years in Nicaragua, sent out as a fresh batch of 'peace-keepers' that were supposed to help 'resolve' a rising insurgency. Thanks to corporate meddling and false flag operations, Mutt's short tour became seven full years of guerilla fighting as war broke out. In a logistical nightmare land, and a tense politics preventing command from giving orders, psyche was low.
Mutt didn't break though, not for a while anyway. The Bliss helped, and so did getting their own back against the insurgents when they went on patrol. Strict ROE meant only fire back but in the jungle, it was shoot first or die. He and his squad chose to shoot first every-time.
On his sixth year is where things started spiraling. Mutt and his squad were picked up as one of a few deniable, clandestine ops to fufill corp contracts and politcally deadly operations. Serving dutifully, Mutt commited atrocities in the name of the UCAS until someone in his squad blew the whistle on the whole thing after reaching her moral breaking point.
Mutt and his squad were sent down and vilified over news outlets as they were blamed for undertaking the missions for profit. Strong armed into fales confessions, they were sent down and locked up in a MaxSec slammer run by Ares. Their sentences, however, were short; only three years passed before they were shoved out; strings pulled by a benefactor.
A pro-USA policlub with subtle pull with their anti-NAN and old days rhetoric, 50 blessings is using Mutt as a deniable operative of their political agenda. Killings, bombings, theft; it doesn't matter. Disillusioned with the current government, he wilful acts on their behalf to reunite the states and push back corp influence away from the government.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: A 6'4" elf with skeletal, industrial cyberlimbs and always wearing military style jackets or Letterman jackets related to various Seattle sports teams, his favourite being the Rainers. A vibrant, neon-pink LED tattoo underneath his face lights up into a skull.
- Astral form: A dull form with a growing darkness in the centre. Always defined against its background.
- Matrix persona: His persona is a carbon copy of himself, when he's trying to be incognito he'll change his features into a skull.
- Styles and symbols known for: None so far.
- Uncaring and apathetic at first glace, inappropriately joking in most circumstances and letting his mouth speak before his brain properly think it's through. Manipulative to anyone outside of his immediate care circle, however, willing to say or do whatever to get what he wants.
(TODO: figure out how to annotate these so GMs can easily search for run hooks)
Do jobs for his benefactors.
|17 October 2017 00:00:00||All Around The Watchtower||Actaeon|
|20 October 2017 01:00:00||Asteroid Blues III||Actaeon|
|22 October 2017||Boom, Baby!||Spite|
|10 November 2017||It's Just a Game||Actaeon|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
|Re-purposed and detonated a dirty bomb that killed several people and a local business.||Chester||Shadow Community||3||100||All Around The Watchtower|
|Failed to do the job and even sold off all the information about it||Yarsack Ironmaster||Shadow Community||3||100||Asteroid Blues III|
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
spreadsheet stuff here?
Chargen: Sum to 11