|Secondary Role||Breaking & Entering|
|Character Sheet||[Google Drive]|
Former UCAS Special Forces Operator, unarmed combat, small arms specialist, breaking and entering expert.
- The day I got out I became a mercenary. And mercenaries get paid!
- Super Soldier
- Owes the Triads a money debt.
- Prototype Transhuman
- Allergy(Common/Mild): Bees
- In Debt 75K
Orion was born in a cutting edge genetech facility that ran an experimental program manipulating the human genome in fetuses. Their goal was to push the human limit beyond it's limit and create something extraordinary. Unfortunately competing interests saw the funding rerouted and the program cut due to abnormalities that they could not resolve during the manipulation process. All thirteen children, identified by a roman numeral tattoo on their right shoulder, were to be liquidated. Due to a malfunction in the piloting program of the vehicle that was transporting the children to their demise, the vehicle stopped in front of an orphanage which took the children in and disbursed them throughout the UCAS to families that were seeking a child to raise as their own.
Orion was never adopted due to his hyperactivity. He bounced around from orphanage to orphanage until he was able to join the USAS Army at 17. He finally found the family he was always hoping for. His incredible agility was beyond the charts. His awakening B-lined him straight to a special operations detail with the UCAS Special Forces only two years into his first contract. He continued his career as a special forces operator for another 11 years, honing his body and manipulating his magic to make him a lethal weapon.
After several deployments and covert missions, he had enough. Orion felt used and abused. A tool for a machine that had an insatiable hunger to use him. On top of the relentless pace, he got paid peanuts. All his brothers who had gotten out to freelance were making big nuyen and he though why not him. He wanted a piece of that pie. He wanted to control his destiny and make his own path. Orion broke from his masters and struck out on his own. Using his deadly skills to carve a path for himself on the streets of Seattle and make a name for himself.
Orion owes big money to the Triads. He realized he would have to be erased or his shadowrunning career would end as soon as it started. He thought they would be the best method to get that done with their experience in human trafficking and their worldwide criminal network. They did it. He's sinless now, 75K in debt, and the interest is nothing to laugh at. He does not like the Triads but they were a necessary evil and the sooner he can get them off his back the better.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Stocky white male with medium lenth straight light brown hair, a sick goatee and a tattoo of the roman numeral XIII on his right shoulder. Usually wears t-shirt with tactical pants and hiking boots. Will sometimes sport a beard.
- Matrix persona: A monochrome Spartan warrior in armor, sword on his waist, Spartan shield on his back, holding a long spear.
- Very professional and all business when around Mr. Johnson.
- A healthy dose of paranoia. Always looks for the nearest exit and sizes up everyone who comes close enough for melee combat.
- Relentless in combat. In order to win a war, you must become war.
- Never leaves a man behind.
- Making money. He hates to be under the debt of the Triads and will do whatever it takes to get out of their grip.
- None yet.