|Character Sheet||[| Character Sheet]|
A neo-anarchist terrorist who managed to escape Cuban prison and made his way to Seattle to run with the shadows and undermine any authority he can find.
- Is addicted to Psyche
- Totally committed to the neo-anarchist cause, even if his beliefs and actions contradict themselves
Qualities that the GM should know about in advance, including but not limited to:
- Unsteady hands: due to severe previous torture, Panza sometimes loses control of his hands, even if one of them is cybernetic.
- Mild psyche addiction
- Bad rep: a quick search of his history will show him featured on several news reports of hideous explosive attacks and shootouts
- Distinctive Style: Panza wears, and is not keen on covering up, a distinctive Cuban flag tattoo on his obvious cyber left arm. How many of those are in Seattle?
Antonio was born and grew up in Cuba.The trope of a young oppressed youth fighting back against an oppressive overlord was common before people transformed into orcs and magic was as common as super tech, only now it was even easier for a single maverick to make a difference with a little know-how and and an unburdened conscience. Unsurprisingly, Antonio grew resentful of thehorrendous communist regime that seemed to be competing in a war crimes olympic with the megacorps. Fortunately, Antonio had a knack for cybersecurity and how to get around it; unfortunately, he used everything he learned and gathered to cause as much chaos as he could, under the guise of freedom fighting. Completely enraptured by all the neo-anarchist trids and radio he consumed, Antonio believed he could bring justice and equality to the island, even though in reality he killed and blew up buildings almost indiscriminately. It was almost a matter of time before he was captured by state security, tortured, and convinced to do cyber work for the communist government, a fate worse than a death sentence to the principled terrorist. They underestimated him, however, and it was only a matter of time before he managed to burn his SIN and escape the island, eventually making his way through North America before reaching Seattle. Although older, wracked by torture and mostly isolated in a new world, Antonio's ideals have not changed, and he has taken to shadowrunning to carry on his goals, anticipating the next explosion his extremist views will push him to do.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: A squat, brown-skinned dwarf with brown curly hair, blue eyes, and a Cuban flag tattoo on his left cyber arm.
- Astral form: N/A
- Astral signature: N/A
- Matrix persona: A brown-skinned human with a playero shirt and a wide straw hat.
- Styles and symbols known for: Cuban Flag. Left arm.
Compulsive, aggressive, and principled (barely), Panza flies by the seat of his pants and has lived this long due to some sort of miracle. He is loyal to his companions, but has been betrayed enough already to let his guard completely down, not to mention he might unintentionally lead them to their deaths due to his own recklessness.
To take down the government, the corps, and any semblance of order and create an anarchist state in its place, no matter how disfunctional it may be. Long term goals are overrated, its hard enough to destroy what exists now instead of worrying about building later.
Carlos Medina (Rating 4)
Automatic Weapons license, cyberdeck license, and restricted cyberware license, all rating 4
Name: Panza Chargen: Standard
|Approved By||Nobody, yet +|
|Chargen type||Standard +|
|Has aura||Mundane +|
|Has gender||Male +|
|Has meta||Dwarf, Cuban +|
|Has name||Panza +|
|Has role||Decker +|
|Played by||User:Galagadude1 +|
|Has subobject||Panza +|