|Character Sheet||[Character Sheet]|
- Sleazy Salesman
- Previously worked for various AA corps, and if records could be found, has somewhat of a rough reputation.
- Ancients Supporter
- Dislike of Orks/Trolls
- Creature of Comfort: Middle
- Good Looking and Knows It
- Poor Self Control: Vindictive
- Consummate Professional
- Reduced Sense: Taste
Previously a salesman for various low-ranked corporations.
Prophet, originally Christian Richards-Shelton, is what most people would consider to be a conman. He's spent his share of time doing various odd jobs, usually in sales positions, and skimming off the top while using his knowledge of the law to just barely skirt his way out of getting into deep trouble. When the Crash 2.0 hit, he lost his identity, and his history of thievery and fast-talk finally came back to bite him, when he was denied an application for a new SIN. Thus began his descent into the Shadows, out of necessity, and with the goal of getting back at the corporations that shunned him.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Extremely well-groomed. Slicked-back hair. Pearly-white teeth. Dresses in well-fitting suits.
- Astral form: Sharpened features and lanky limbs.
- Astral signature: None.
- Matrix persona: Stylized pixel version of a handsome elf.
- Styles and symbols known for: None as of yet.
Sleazy, greedy, somewhat short tempered.
Stick it to the corporations that turned him out. Make a boatload of dosh.
Jared Meza(Rating 4 Fake SIN): Concealed Carry License, Firearms License, Salesman Permit, Drivers License
|19 April 2018||Choose Your Own Adventure||Check|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them