|Primary Role||Street Samurai JOAT|
|Secondary Role||Face, Physical Infiltration|
|Character Sheet||[] []|
Poor Irish kid in Liverpool turned first parachute regiment NCO turned heavily injured poor Irish man turned heavily cybered shadowrunnner. A man who rides his luck as far as it will take him, Shaker is currently enjoying some time outside of the UK, the theft of a significant amount of military grade cyberware in Manchester is a complete coincidence.
I'll list more as they come up in play.
- Still has UK connections.
- Obviously not from around here.
- Plays well with others up to a point, then plays extremely poorly with others.
"Push it to the limit": (Cyber compatibility, redliner, restricted gear, Shaker likes the good stuff)
"I didn't come all this way for the cheapstuff": (Creature of comfort, medium)
"I'm clean bruhv": (Kamikaze dry addict)
"Ooooh, you tink the accent is ridiculous?": (Vindictive)
- 2047 - Born in Liverpool to a poor Irish refugee family
- 2059 - Started getting into serious trouble with gangs
- 2065 - Joined the military
- 2067 - Private first class
- 2068 - Made First Para
- 2072 - Promoted to sergeant after heavily classified mission involving a team of spec-ops giants and an awakened narwhal.
- 2074 - Awarded with order of the protector for service to country.
- 2078 - Clash with Tir paladins sees Shaker and his transport take a hit from a missile, shaker survives more than the transport, but not by much.
- 2078 - Medical discharge from the service.
- 2079 - Military cyberware goes missing, shocking much of it ends up inside Shaker.
- 2079 - A man going by the name of Seamus Finnegan enters Seattle.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Slight human with a partial cyber skull and obvious cyber arm. Orange eyes distract a little from short brown hair and semi-permanent stubble.
- Astral form: Mundane, not much soul
- Matrix persona: Base icon for now
- Styles and symbols known for: Shaker feels that getting known for symbols is a bad idea.
Comes off as friendly, if irreverent, but what little there is beneath the surface is bitter. Bitter at his country, the Tir, his family, the military and most of all, himself. Does not respond overly well to threats.
- Enjoy the high life (fancy car?)
- Build some rep this side of the pond.
- Test this hardware out.
- MOAR WARE
- Get back to the UK
- Sarge (His unit)
Important People and Things Murdered
They're classified.... but the narwhal lived.
Irish American, "Bodyguard"
|Moira Taggart (Liverpool Fixer)||4|
|Burt the tax driver||1|
|19 January 2018||Chase Me||J6|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
|Approved By||User:KB +|
|Chargen type||Standard +|
|Has aura||Mundane +|
|Has awakenedness||Mundane +|
|Has gender||Male +|
|Has meta||Human/FBR, UK/Irish +|
|Has name||Shaker +|
|Has role||Street Samurai JOAT +|
|Played by||User:Nicha11 +|
|Has subobject||Shaker + and Shaker +|