|Secondary Role||Dead Weight|
Smoke Based Chaos Mage and magical entertainer.
- Is compelled to help those in need.
- Likes to show off his spells and formula.
- Not As Common As You Think: Has Common Sense.
- Eyes That Can See Right Through You: Astral Bouncer
- It Takes Dedication: Dedicated Spellslinger, Ex-Att Magic, Aptitude Spellcasting.
- Obviously Magical: Mentor Spirit (Firebringer) with Mentor's Mask and Distinctive Style.
- Slippery Fucker: Illusionist & Astral Chameleon.
- Walk It Off: Tough as Nails and Uncanny Healer.
Classically schooled as a Hermetic mage since he was 9, he had been trained almost exclusively in sorcery. Most folks mistaken him for an aspected magician but as his power and skill rose it was clear that he simply just had a singular focus to his magic and didn't care to explore other options.
He makes due part time as a small time performance magician. His aptitude in magic also lead him into the shadows to make a quick buck doing a guilt free run or two.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Standing at 5'6 and roughly 126lbs he doesn't seem like much at a glance. Kind of just an exhausted looking nerd, really.
- Mentor's Mask: His footsteps leave puffs of smoke, his shoulders are wreathed in phantasmal flames and his eyes glint an array of vivid greens.
- Attire: He's shirtless but wears a heavy cloak and poncho over himself, add on shorts and boots and you basically got what he looks like off stage.
- AR: No changes
- Matrix persona: His persona is basically him, he's not very creative on the grid.
- Astral: Himself, but spooky.
- Styles and symbols known for: Smoke.
Some would say mad. He would say focused.
- To entertain and be entertained.
National SIN (UCAS)
|30 June 2019||Está Volao||Hurricane|
|4 July 2019||Prepping the Keg||Hurricane|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
spreadsheet stuff here?