Former C-list Seattle celebrity whose career took a hard dive.
Living A Double Life : Being Janna during the day, running as Snow White by night.
Master Of Disguise : Between her False Face and acting skills, she can fool most people.
Inferiority Superiority Complex : Being a rich kid and a minor celeb taught her how to act on the outside, even if she doesn't feel it on the inside.
Career Resurrection : Started 2081 off with a bang and released a new album. Also got booked on the hit K-Drama "Nirvana" in a guest role. She's back!
A Friend In Need : Her former bodyguard and best friend Danica Dale has been with her through the worst of it and is always there for Janna.
- Parents cut her off after she refused to go to rehab. Still uses, but much less than she used to. Ambivalent about getting clean.
- Plays solo sets at local bars in her downtime, one of the only times she feels good about herself.
- Party girl, but doesn't truly love the lifestyle anymore. Mostly goes out with Jazzy Jane. Finds herself lonely most of the time.
- Feeds some good celebrity gossip stories to Kal Kronen of the Seattle Times from her glory days. He give's her notice if he hears about anything going down.
- While on novacoke, she makes terrible choices and usually ends up in a fight (most times) or going home with someone (if at a bar or similar locale).
- Recently got on decent terms with her ex Ozzie Nightstar. Occasionally they hookup.
- Prefers to stun her enemies with toxins over killing them, but will do so if the situation calls for it.
- Recently embracing sisterhood over competition with other performers/faces/attractive women.
- Recently became a technomancer, but doesn't use her abilities on the Matrix, only sprites. I mean, she's not a nerd...
(Note: Snow will use her sprites/techno abilities for mission work only if there is no other matrix support on the run.)
- Back in the spotlight and bigger than ever in 2081.
- Recently seen on the hit Korean drama "Nirvana" and now takes small acting roles here and there.
- Addiction (Moderate): Novacoke
- Fame (National)
- Born Rich
- Good-Looking and Knows It
- SINner (National SIN): Janna DeVore
- Creature of Comfort (Middle)
- Natural Immunity (Neuro-Stun)
- Reduced Sense (Smell)
- Day Job (11 hrs/wk): Actress
I had a pretty good start to life: Born into a rich family, healthy, beautiful, you name it. I got into modeling in my teens, thanks to my mother's connections. It was only local stuff here around the Sprawl, but it was enough to get me noticed by the right people. It started off small, just some backup dancing and a bit part on a low-level trid. But before I knew it, I was doing it all. Having a nice set of pipes and some delicate strummin' fingers, I was playing opening sets for some of the hottest bands to come through the city. I landed a role on a popular Seattle trid, Koi Fusion, playing one of the main character's love interest for the season. Corp suits kept trying to get me to sign exclusively with them, offering me bigger and bigger payouts to out-price the competitors. It was pretty fraggin' awesome.
But just as my star was rocketing to the top, the whole thing came crashing down. The constant partying started to take its toll (club girl at 14) and the drugs were catching up to me. A little novacoke or jazz here and there isn't a bad thing, but I was going through more in a week than a Troll go-ganger would in a month. Then there were the public fights with my ex-boyfriend (Ozzie Nightstar, lead singer of The Nightstar Experience), my parents (energy magnates), and the tabloid reporter who I beat the crap out of for taking one too many pictures of me sunbathing. The jobs started to dry up, offers were rescinded and my "friends" stopped answering their phones. Even my agent dropped me after swearing that it was just a "bump in the road". The final nail in my coffin was when my parents completely cut me off, severing not only my monetary safety net, but also any potential ties to the industry that they had.
Now? Now I run the shadows. God knows that I could be doing some other dreck that would have me living to my 30s, but once you get a taste, it's hard to deny the thrill. First job was a simple distraction bit while the other guys took the loot. Easiest 3,000 nuyen I ever made. My heart was pounding the whole time and I had to pinch myself at times to stop myself from shaking. Novacoke might get you high, but running? Running makes you feel alive. I'll play some solo gigs around town using an assumed name (and face of course) and do some improv to keep my acting chops up, but other than that, I just party, run and sleep when I can find the time. And who knows? Maybe someday the public will forgive me and welcome me back into the limelight. Stranger things have happened in the 6th world and I wouldn't count me out just yet.
And for the record: I fraggin' hate the name Snow White. But you do a little too much blow after your first big run with some slot-face ork and you get a totally out-of-proportion handle that sticks. Not my fault the guy couldn't handle his stuff. Frag that guy for the rest of his days, may they be short and painful.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Tall, slender and slightly tan. Often turns heads with her true face. Mixed race, showing somewhat equal traits from both. Naturally black hair and brown eyes, but changes often as the job requires. She uses a variety of faces on runs and in her personal life, but most are only small variations of her real one. Uses tailored pheromones to often come off as even more desirable than beauty already dictates.
- Astral form: N/A
- Astral signature: N/A
- Matrix persona: Geisha
- Styles and symbols known for: Always in fashionable clothing except when a run calls for something more discerning. As Janna, usually wears more gold. When playing gigs as Sonya (or someone else), she will dress appropriately to the level of the establishment. Often in her Argentum Coat and Chameleon Suit when in the shadows. Knows what to wear and accessorize with in almost any given social situation. Always carries a guitar pick, and will frequently play with it while bored or listening to someone.
Outwardly fun and flirty, but is mildly depressed. Enjoys being the center of attention because she doesn't know who she is without the spotlight. Seductive when needed, harsh when called for. Becomes overly aggressive when using novacoke, normal reactions on most other drugs. Will do anything for her true friends and always puts it all on the line during a mission.
- The thrill of the run
- Money to keep her lifestyle at at least medium.
- Make it big again in entertainment. Preferable singing/performing, but she'll take anything worth it.
- Respect. Even if she isn't respected by the populous, she's damn sure going to be respected by her fellow runners.
- Stick it to her parents. Frag them for turning their back on her. She'll show them.
The Powder Princess (Tabloid Title)
Janna DeVore (National SIN)
Jessica Rabbot (Rating 4)
Firearms license, PI license
Sonya Gladwell (Rating 6)
Firearms license, Concealed Carry license, Cyberware
Name: Snow White
Danica Dale Her former bodyguard and best friend - Loyalty: 5
Kal Kronen Journalist - Loyalty 3
Mr. Talos Fixer - Loyalty 4
Ozzie Nightstar Ex-boyfriend and rockstar - Loyalty 3
Herman Nunez Pharmacy tech in love with Snow - Loyalty 4
Hiro Matsuda Snow's former agent - Loyalty 3
Jazzy Jane Snow's clubbing gal pal - Loyalty 4
Dr. Jessica Zhao - Loyalty 2
The Stranger 4th World blood mage hunter Snow is in love with (he likes Snow, but not romantically) - Loyalty 5
Steve Anderson - Loyalty 2
Gingersnap Pirate Queen that Snow gets along with - Loyalty 4
David Corleone - Loyalty 1
Blue Shift Green Devils Techno Tribe sister who guides Snow in Matrix matters - Loyalty 5
Ashurbanipal - Loyalty 4
Toliana Ju'taba Strange artist Snow bonded with after a job - Loyalty 4
Arya Helis Techno she helped rescue - Loyalty 2
Yoshiro Takanaka - Loyalty 1
Jen Rev - Loyalty 1
XED - Loyalty 1
Stephanie Waltz - Loyalty 3
|Approved By||User:AfroNin +|
|Chargen type||Prime +|
|Has aura||Technomancer +|
|Has gender||Female +|
|Has meta||Elf, Caucasian/Japanese +|
|Has name||Snow White +|
|Has role||Face +|
|Played by||User:Someguy 339 +|
|Has subobject||Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White +, Snow White + and Snow White +|