|Secondary Role||Sneaky Beaky|
|Character Sheet||[Google Drive]|
Have you ever wanted to make something die at 1500 meters while also making your team uncomfortable because you're a furry elf? Yeah me too fam, me too (Also something about being the most agile man alive)
hooks go here
- "The Abominable Snowman" (Albinism 2 + Distinctive Style)
- "Deadshot" (Sharpshooter + Strive For Perfection + Hawkeye)
- "Nightcrawler" (Nocturnal + Allergy (Sunlight) + Unusual Hair: Colored Fur)
- "Spider Sense" (Danger Sense + Combat Sense)
- "There's a voice in my head, and I can't get rid of it" (Mentor Spirit: Dragonslayer)
- "No, I'm not blind, and No I won't wear a latex suit." (Daredevil + Exceptional Attribute: Agility + The Athlete's Way)
Not mechanical but roleplayed qualities:
- Addiction, Burnout (Soycaf) : "I'm suppose to be Nocturnal but as far as I can tell Shadowrunning is a poorly named occupation"
- Comic Nerd: "What? Comics are a lot like real life you know. People with ridiculous outfits go out and deal with ridiculous problems, we tend to just get paid after we're done."
- Favored (Fanatic, Nocturna): "I literally haven't meet another Noturna in my years of living in Seattle. My sister discounted of course."
Snow grew up in the ruins of Bug City. He was your typical street kid was always fighting to survive, never learning to read, had to trying and not get eaten by bugs on a daily basis yanno the usual. Until he finally found the oppurtunity to get the frag out of that hellhole want to somewhere a little nicer. Perhaps somewhere where it always rained!
Appearance and Style
- Meat: An elf standing about 6'5" in stature covered in a fine white fur with eyes red as blood. Don't be afraid though he's basically a big teddy bear deep down.
- Astral form: He's an adept the form doesn't really exist.
- Astral signature: Ha! Adepts casting...spells...shit.
- Matrix persona: Playing against type his persona is that of a fire being superficiality resembling Hades from Disney's classic Hercules
- Styles and symbols known for: Whenever shit is going down his trademark red headband is never far.
Snow during the day is quite the irritable fellow always glower and grumbling about never having enough sleep. At night though he's much more cheerful and boastful but never really losing his serious side.
Make pages for his Barrett and Terracotta
Figuring out how to shut slayer upListen to whatever Slayer says
- Try and do some good if he can
- Become the World's Greatest Sharpshooter
- Maybe one day kill a real dragon
- Saved Halloween
- Helped Stop a massive ancient snake demon thing from eating south america
- Blew up a tank in one shot
Killed a Bug HiveGod dammit joe quit being such a slow-ass
- Savior of Halloween
- The Flake
Important People and Things Murdered
- Pallayup's Spirit of the Forest
- A Firewatch team and specifically their VTOL
- My memory fails me
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
spreadsheet stuff here?