|Primary Role||B&E Solo|
|Secondary Role||Decker, Magician|
|Character Sheet||[Google Drive]|
Street rat turned street solo turned street hacker turned street mechanic turned street magician.
B&E solo with a number of secondary abilities, such as the electronics group, some degree of hacking ability, and demolitions.
[Contact Page ]
- Hollywood Hacking
- Combat Precognition
- Professional MacGyverer
- Demolitions Expert
- Sneaky Beaky
- Cool Shades
- Wanted by NeoNET, as one of the successes of their 'Newman' project, extracted by a team of shadowrunners as a child over a decade ago.
- Owns a Downtown club called the Hotspot.
- A follower of the Mentor Spirit 'Inventor', and generates a mentor's mask when using magic.
- Has the symbol of Inventor on her aura, visible with 5 hits on assensing.
- Owner of Seattle's hottest new club: Fame (Global), Made Man (The Hotspot Crew), Creature of Comfort (High), Good Looking & Knows It
- NeoNET's Success Story: Prototype Transhuman & Wanted (NeoNET)
- Crimesenses & Street Science: Common Sense, School of Hard Knocks, Analytical Mind, Juryrigger, 'Improvised Engineering' knowledge skill R12
- Graduate of the Barrens school of tactics: Force of Chaos, Barrens Rat, Addiction (Cram)
A manageable amount of debt: In Debt R2 (15000nY)
- Striveshoter: Strive for Perfection & Sharpshooter
- A Spark of Magic: Magician,
Reduced Sense (Astral Sight), Exceptional Attribute (Magic), Mentor's Mask, Chosen Follower (Inventor), Healer
- Black Market Pipeline (Augmentations): Applied to Dr. Spicy Steve, this quality was acquired after a not quite remembered drug fuelled night out on the town with Dr. Spicy Steve, and a group of Cutters Tech smugglers, after which, they were all much closer friends, for reasons none of them are entirely sure of.
|Primary Role||B&E Solo|
|Secondary Role||Decker, Magician|
|Character Sheet||[Google Drive]|
A product of the 'Newman' project, orchestrated by Dr. Spencer of 'Emerging Futures', itself a subsidiary of NeoNET specialising in biotech. Violently extracted from corporate care at the age of three by a team of shadowrunners who didn't expect their objective to be a child.
She ended up in the care of an orphanage in Redmond rather than in the custody of another corp, maybe as an act of rebellion by one of the runners against a lying employer, maybe one of them felt sorry for this little child due for a life of corporate servitude.
Whatever the reasons, she was raised on stories of her Shadowrunner 'parents' who ended up either captured or killed by the corps. And, as it turns out, she very much took after her 'parents', even if she never knew them at all.
Appearance and Style
- Physical: 5'9 lightly built woman with obvious cybernetics up the back of her head, and medium length fiberoptic hair, normally set to black. Both arms & both legs are replaced with bionics. 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 (Original) , 4 (Colour) , 5
- Astral form: An indistinct female form, burning & pulsing with rainbow fire, like it's about to explode. The left arm of her aura has been very subtly marked, like it's been carefully taken apart, and reconstructed.
- Astral signature: A small smoldering rift in the astral.
- Matrix persona: A black silhouette that leaves silvery streaks in the air wherever it walks.
- Styles and symbols known for: Her mentors mask warps space around her into strange supernatural angles, generates jumping electrical arcs, and makes the air taste metallic, when she draws magic.
- Confident, and maybe a bit unprofessional. Not a quiet person by any means, when she's not being sneaky.
- Make more & more money to afford cool gadgets, nice food, drugs, 'n stuff.
Accomplishments (Not in chronological order)
- Countermugged somebody who broke into her home. Stole his commlink, lockpicking tools, and shirt.
- Successfully paid off a debt?
- Fought a politicians security force to deliver a blackmail datachip. Turns out they aren't very nice to couriers.
- Rollerskated through suppressive fire.
- Performed interdimensional science in a metaplane.
- Turned a crowbar into a non-euclidean bomb and used it to escape from a universe.
- Helped solve a murder mystery during a fake murder mystery party on a boat. Yes it was as confusing as it sounds.
- Played wireless grenade tennis like twelve times with a pair of seven-7 gas grenades, switching them wireless off whenever they switched on to prevent detonation.
- Managed to remove a sofa from her home with minimal effort.
- Shot a guy. With a gun.
- Hopped from a speedboat to a patrol boat, with a rifle, in illegal waters, then hijacked said boat and mugged the guards.
- Blew up a shedload of spirits with a very large bomb.
- Juryrigged an umbrella & some cheap materials from a hardware shop into a custom made tool to fool a specialised sensor.
- Murdered her way up a corridor of hostile shadow operatives, with spurs.
- Saved a nice old granny janitor from being beaten to death by aforementioned shadow operatives.
- Doxxed a Humanis network.
- Went big or went home on some Humanis guys currently occupied van, getting three marks in one pass before instructing it to drive directly to KE headquarters.
- Backtalked Hestaby & lived.
- Backtalked a Horror & lived.
- Got punched by a Horror & lived.
- Held Lofwyr's hand in person & lived.
- Successfully taught Wan to use a gun.
- Successfully hacked a rating three host & lived.
- Got 17 successes on a McGuyvered juryrigged device to allow a technomancer to hack an unhackable system.
- Helped kill a force 13 Scorpion Spirit of Rage with an Ares Alpha.
- Successfully used an elevator.
- Blew up some blood mages with a carefully placed bomb.
- Designed a monstrously large sound system to disrupt zombified people controlled by audio commands.
- Took down a pair of KE snipers by surprise punches.
- Used physical barriers as stepping stones to jump from a tower into a moving hostile gunship.
- Stealth heisted a magic gem from a terrifying hellcrab that was using it as bait.
- Raided a Vory warehouse.
- Saved a Disney cruiseship from sinking, while it was being raided by (other) shadowrunners and pirates.
- Helped kill a Kraken with some toxic cultists worshipping it. (But it was a giant crab.)
- Used bombs to delete several big powerful spirits in different metaplanes.
Chaos Magician who thinks she is a Hermetic. Follower of the 'Inventor' mentor spirit. Has a mentors mask which warps space around her into strange supernatural angles, generates jumping electrical arcs, and makes the air taste metallic, when she draws magic. Her spirits take the form of featureless clockwork men & women.
Magic 4, IG 4
Astral Reputation: 6 (Hermetic Elementalists get this by default.)
- Electrical Aura
- Physical Barrier
- Magic Fingers
- Increase Reflexes
- Increase Charisma
- Danger Sense
- Flexible Signature
- Hermetic Elementalist
- Focused Concentration I
- Mentor Spirit (Inventor) (Alt of Firebringer)
- Mentor's Mask
- Exceptional Attribute (Magic)
- Chosen Follower
- [[23d6>5]]  Improvised Engineering (12 ranks) (+2 Consumer Electronics, Emergency Repair, McGuyvering)
- [[23d6>5]]  News (12 ranks) (+2 News, Celebrities, Corporations)
- [[19d6>5]]  Shadow Community (8 ranks)
- [[17d6>5]]  Bars & Clubs (6 ranks)
- [[17d6>5]]  Small Unit Tactics (6 ranks) (+2 Disruption)
- [[17d6>5]]  Shady Cops (6 ranks)
- [[17d6>5]]  Urban Threats (6 ranks)
- [[17d6>5]]  Sprawl Life (6 ranks)
- [[16d6>5]]  Fencing (5 ranks)
- [[16d6>5]]  Signs of Magic (5 ranks)
- [[15d6>5]]  Area Knowledge (Seattle) (4 ranks)
- [[15d6>5]]  Cooking (4 ranks)
- [[18d6>5]]  Mathematics (4 ranks)
- [[15d6>5]]  Shadowrunning Payments (4 ranks)
- [[15d6>5]]  Street Drugs (4 ranks)
- [[15d6>5]]  Fashion (4 ranks)
- [[13d6>5]]  Metaplanar Studies (3 ranks)
- [[13d6>5]]  Underworld (2 ranks)
- [[13d6>5]]  Spycraft (2 ranks)
- [[12d6>5]]  Spirits (2 ranks)
- [[13d6>5]]  Security Companies (2 ranks)
- [[12d6>5]]  Price Evaluation (2 ranks)
- [[12d6>5]]  Parazoology (2 ranks)
- [[13d6>5]]  Mythology (2 ranks)
- [[13d6>5]]  Magical Threats (2 ranks)
- [[12d6>5]]  Law (2 ranks)
- [[13d6>5]]  Gangs (2 ranks)
- [[12d6>5]]  Forensics (2 ranks)
- [[12d6>5]]  Arcane Theory (2 ranks)
- [[12d6>5]]  Hermetic Tradition (1 rank)
- [[11d6>5]]  Horrors (1 rank)
- [[11d6>5]]  Psychology (1 rank)
|Hans Brackhaus (Lion D'or)||1|
|Dr. Spicy Steve||4|
|Steve "The Face" Stace||1|
|Sam the Bartender||2|
|Arthur the Criminal Supplies Guy||2|
|21 January 18 JL||All Sins Are Theft||Ashurbanipal|
|14 October 2017 14:00:00||Bad Name||Mononoke|
|17 October 2017 01:00:00||Beyond the Sea of Lies||Spark ;)|
|20 October 2017||Begin Again||Spark ;)|
|28 October 2017||Back in Business||Spark ;)|
|19 January 2018||A traitor to his own kind||Ashurbanipal|
|10 February 2018||New meets Old||Spark ;)|
|17 February 2018||Dust & Bones||Spark ;)|
|6 November 2018||POP/STARS (run)||Sturgeon|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
Name: Spark ;)
|Approved By||Z +|
|Chargen type||Standard +|
|Has aura||Magician +|
|Has gender||Female +|
|Has meta||Human, American +|
|Has name||Spark ;) +|
|Has role||B&E Solo +|
|Is Retired||True +|
|Played by||User:Fweeba +|
|Is edit protected|
"Is edit protected" is a predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to indicate whether editing is protected or not.
|Has subobject||Spark ;) +, Spark ;) +, Spark ;) +, Spark ;) +, Spark ;) +, Spark ;) +, Spark ;) +, Spark ;) +, Spark ;) +, Spark ;) + and Spark ;) +|