|Race||Elf, Nationality (?)|
|Character Sheet||[Character Sheet]|
Test-tube black-ops assassin baby with amnesia, made by Saeder-Krupp, stolen by Aztechnology, on the run from everyone. Lonely, low-on-funds and hoping to sneak his way into your heart.
- Owes a great deal of money to organised crime, not of his own volition but pulling a man from the grip of a megacorp and putting him up on his own is awfully expensive.
- Has very little memory of his past but he spent most of his young life with Saeder-Krupp until he was extracted by Aztechnology along with the rest of his class and the people who made them, later to be rescued by a mysterious benefactor, for reasons as of yet unknown.
* The Quick and the Dead (Exceptional Attribute (Agility) + Agile Defender + Hawk Eye + Paranoia)
* Shinobi (Prototype Transhuman + Mentor Spirit (Raven) + Consummate Professional + Superhuman Psychosis)
* On the Run (Driven (Recover Lost Memories) + In Debt + Impassive + Paranoia + Wanted)
What do I remember, what can I tell you? I remember flashes of childhood, Europe I think, my family wearing the badges of Saeder-Krupp, I remember a few British and German accents as well but that about covers it, a house with a garden, a real one, fresh air and grass, everything, the real corp dream. That's exactly what it seems like to me. Then Aztlan, again I'm only guessing but from what I can tell, it seems like the most likely place; I remember... something... something being wrong about that place, I feel dread even trying to recall those memories. Brief flashes of military training- then nothing. Nothing until I was pulled out of that burning wreck of a magrail in the middle of nowhere and even that is hazy.
Then I woke up, slowly; the haze lifted thanks to the docs and the geniuses and the hospital and the money of one very impatient criminal. A good, hard, slap to the face will clear the confusing haze at least until you're no longer worried that you're going to be slaughtered with a stare. He explained only a little, some mysterious benefactor decided to pull me and my buddies out of that train and take us somewhere, "Away from those corporate bastards." Well... Seattle doesn't seem that far from the corps but it was far away enough to keep them from busting down my door immediately, so I'll take it.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Tall, muscular and powerful with pale skin and dark eyes and hair, he moves, talks, acts in a way that betrays that he has been thrust into a new world of which he knows little.
- Astral form: A void formed into a humanoid shape with pale light spilling from it's eyes and mouth.
- Astral signature: A pale and disconcerting trail of light.
- Matrix persona: A default human shape with an "ERROR" message over it's face, he hasn't been able to figure out why the texture isn't working yet.
- Styles and symbols known for: Matte black ballistic mask
Spectre is a fish out of water, difficult to connect with and finds it difficult to connect with people in return, detached might be the best way to describe him, he's trying to acclimate to the free world that he has found himself in for the first time. Some might say naive, depending on the circumstances.
Spectre only wishes to make a new life for himself in the confusing mess that he's found himself in and discover his past and recover his abilities along with finding those that he was separated from.
Erik Frost R3 - Adept License, Concealed Carry License, Firearms License, Bounty Hunter's License, Military Ammunition License, Restricted Armour License, Restricted Bioware License, Weapon License