|Race||Troll (Surge I), American|
|Primary Role||Close Range Combatant|
|Secondary Role||Long Range Combatant|
|Character Sheet||[Character Sheet]|
A Troll who went on a pilgrimage in his youth and ended up surging, years later.
Cool Shades: They're cheap and cool!
Hobo: As far as I'm concerned, the streets are my home.
Mutant: The SURGE ain't all that bad, honestly.
- Does almost anything for the promise of nuyen or decent booze.
- Some people don't take too kindly to Changelings, if they ever find out.
- Enjoys messing with Lonestar.
- SURGE I (Changeling): Qualities gained from it are as follows: Natural Venom (Spit, Deadly), Dermal Alterations (Bark Skin), Impaired Reaction, Impaired Logic, Stubby Arms.
- Hobo with a Shotgun: Hates living in splendor.
A troll born in Chicago, Johnathan Wade never felt like he belonged. Which wasn't helped by the fact he was born Sinless. Thankfully his parents were not uneducated, and helped him get educated. Being runners themselves, his parents got him a Fake SIN via their connections that he has had ever since, which has helped him immensely. In his teenage years, he traveled to the many rumored "Ley Line power sites" in hopes of becoming a Changeling, which miraculously happen to work. Though he will admit it wasn't worth it, the time it took to change and the results were.. sub-par, That's if he ever tells you. Taking after his late parents, he decided to become a runner, forging his own trails out of the Barrens he now lives in.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: A troll with filed down horns and somewhat smaller arms then the norm, he seems to be angry at the world for no reason.
- Matrix persona: A troll in a Tattered Duster.
- Styles and symbols known for: None yet.
Disgruntled, Slightly Greedy, Occasionally Friendly
Get the Nuyen needed to survive, and well have some fun mostly.
Restricted Firearms License, Restricted Armor License, Restricted Ammunition License, Explosives License
Name: Toxic Hobo