|Character Sheet||Google Drive|
High Edge Decker with good growth potential
Deadpan Snarker - "Great plan, hide in the fire escape after pulling the fire alarm, what could go wrong."
Smoking is Cool - "Every decker has their vice, mine just isn't diabetes."
The Smart Guy - "I'm banned from any and all trivia nights."
- Looking for any family members, mostly through grabbing personnel files and comparing genetics.
- Intrigued by new augmentations and technology, would love to get his hands on a prototype or blueprints.
- Broaden his web of contacts, kind of hard when you're barely sociable in the first place.
- Curiosity Killed the Cat:There's a reason god gave us deckers two hands, one for the objective and the other for a souvenir.
- Phobia (Uncommon, Mild) (Spiders):"I know I know, they're good but if they're around the corner then so is everything else."
- Linguist:Has an expanding library of languages and the ability to understand them.
- Bardic Knowledge (High Mentals & Augmentations):"I might know a thing or two."
- Gunsmith (Armorer 7 + x3 Specializations):"It started as a hobby, but I got fairly good at this haven't I?"
- Hidden Board Game Nerd (Rank 8 + x8 Specializations):"It's not something I advertise, alright?"
The red text was burned into his eyes.
NO MATCH FOUND
"Surprise." Umbra waved his cloaked hand and it vanished in a dark green miasma.
He woke up in his bed jacked into his deck, eyes adjusting to the light as he got up and moved into the kitchen. 8:32 blinked over his wrist and he willed it away. It was longer than planned but he thought he had something this time, but no results were yielded so he decided to just eat and think about it some more.
It has been just under nineteen years when he was dropped off at that orphanage with nothing but a cardboard box and a blanket bought from a vending machine. He had thought to find some connection to his parents but that data was gone long ago. Nothing to go on but a generic description of the suit that dropped him off. Even tried to find that vending machine but the company responsible had disappeared since the crash.
Umbra or Leonard as his SIN suggests as his name, had been prying apart whatever he could find in the matrix since he felt confident. Other deckers that did this were not so lucky as him, the other kids always said he was lucky to begin with.
So why couldn't he get a hit? His current method of trying to match genetic markers had yielded not one result let alone a false positive. Hell, he even tried facial recognition of male and female pairs that shared his traits. Nope, zero, nada, zilch.
Course he only had been grabbing personnel medical files, especially genetic marker indexes.
Maybe they didn't survive the crash, but something must have. Hell, someone must have printed a paper copy before it happened.
Then again there was magic which he wanted no part in. How could you tell if you were given the truth? They held all the cards and you only had your pants.
"Maybe I've got to go deeper. Someone must have answers even if they don't know it."
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Dressed in black head to toe, likes the synthleather armour jacket
- Astral form: Haha, no.
- Matrix persona: A plague doctor.
Typically understanding for one of his intelligence though it tends to come with being blunt. Tries to help when he can especially if he had nothing else planned that day. Will smoke though not to the detriment of others unless he is or just finished being nervous. He can't help himself when someone infers they have a secret be it through questions or digital light fingered work.
- Find where he came from, who his parents are, and if there are any relatives still out there.
- Master his skills
- Create his own Delta Clinic in the Shadows
If your character picks up any nicknames or titles in play, they can go here. Optional, though. Hopefully nothing bad.
Leonard Reagan - UCAS
Augmentation License, Driver's License, Firearms License, Security Spider License
|Dr. Spicy Steve||3|
|Arthur the Criminal Supplies Guy||1|
|Red Feather Five||6|
|Mr. Northerind Johnson||2|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
|Approved By||Rinnolk +|
|Chargen type||Standard +|
|Has aura||Mundane +|
|Has gender||Male +|
|Has meta||Human, American +|
|Has name||Umbra +|
|Has role||Decker +|
|Played by||User:Jack Novius +|
|Has subobject||Umbra +, Umbra +, Umbra +, Umbra +, Umbra +, Umbra +, Umbra +, Umbra +, Umbra +, Umbra + and Umbra +|