|Race||Human-looking Elf, Asian-American|
|Primary Role||B&E Wannabe Solo|
|Secondary Role||Punching Bag, A Bad Face|
|Character Sheet||[Google Drive]|
An idiot trying to carve herself a place in this world and find strength to survive.
desperately trying to be a solo.
- Owes her ware to Telestrian industries and her current relative freedom to the Mafia.
- There's a bunch of Wan clones running about, some of them friendly, some of them... not so much
- Wanted by Rinelle for interfering with their Serif program.
- Is a PT. While ultimately one of the less successful specimen, can in and of herself be considered valuable research data. Telestrian also wouldn't mind getting back some value out their investment if the opportunity presents.
- Works at Hotspot as a mostly unpaid bouncer/security
- Act first, think later (Thrill-Seeker, Force of Chaos)
- That's...uh... close enough. (Social Stress - tall people)
- You dare opposing your creators? (Wanted: Rinelle/Telestrian)
- No good has ever come from these guys, trust me. (Prejudiced: Scientists/Docs/other eggheads)
- - Are you sure you're an elf? - No? (Human-looking)
One of the few surviving results of a supersoldier program by none other than Telestrian industries. Not actually a successful one. Given that the whole project was driven by the idea of elven supremacy, the end result, in Wan's instance, was somewhat... disappointing for the sharp eared eggheads.
Despite the rather impressive physical characteristics subject #26 wasn't quite... good enough to match the high expectations (given the truly prodigious nature of the gene donor) and became a walking disaster the moment someone put a gun in her hands. Not in a good way to boot. No amount of training could rectify this anti-proficiency the girl seemed to have with modern weaponry. Still, the eggheads attempted to make something useful out of #26, only to find that the ideas of elven supremacy found no understanding in her heart. She was too busy hating the cold-eyed and pompous looking lab coats. Subject #26 was eventually deemed a failure and written off to be "repurposed". Unfortunately for the scientists the 'subject' wasn't quite willing to suffer that fate. A timely shadowrunner intrusion has presented an opportunity the girl wasn't going to miss. She tagged along with the runners as a stowaway.
Life outside turned out to be quite the learning experience. Not to mention Telestrian corpsec was sniffing about Portland, looking to return their runaway investment. Eventually, almost cornered, Wan had no choice but to come for help to a certain criminal organization that could use what little skills she had. Of course, the Mafia wasn't what one could call a charitable organization, and their help was going to cost. They could, of course, make the down on her luck green runner a loan and get her out of town, with a new fake SIN and all. But that was going to cost more.
And here she is, in Seattle, running errands and stealing stuff for the Mafia. For now.
Due to Spark's (her boss) insistence and
loud yelling infinite patience, has learned to not be a walking disaster with a gun in her hands.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: 5'2 young woman with vaguely asian features, green eyes, black hair kept in a braid. Rough around the dges, deceptively small frame, ginger gait, shifty eyes. Typically dressed in a yellow hoodie, a simple synthleather jacket, and worn jeans. Anything nicer doesn't sit quite right on her.
- Astral form: Like her meat appearance, but faded and washed out colors, with an occasional short pulse of light making her seem more alive. Has a bunch of dark cracks shifting along her body.
- Astral signature: -
- Matrix persona: A shiba doge.
- Styles and symbols known for: None so far.
- A somewhat naive idiot trying to carve herself a place in this world and find strength to survive.
- Often ends up in way over her head, due to her impulsive nature.
- Direct and singleminded. Lacks any self confidence in social situations. A loyal friend and a fierce protector.
- Master oneself
- Find her place in the world
- Don't get locked up in some lab
- Sort out the Telestrian PT business. Ideally close the project
- Was witnessed punching out an ork twice her size.
- Survived her first year in the wilds of Seattle.
- Was nearly inhabited by some shadow spirits, but narrowly escaped that fate. This involved detonating a non-euclidean crowbar in a metaplane.
- Survived training with Actaeon
- Somehow ended up on a Herr Brackhaus job and lived through it.
- Wore a dress and high heels. Once.
- Paid off her debt
- Blew up an Aztec superspy meeting with a big boi evil blood mage. Along with 20 odd random people.
- Went to Boston. The middle of Boston. Into a NeoNet tower. And came back. Actually was dragged back. Somehow alive.
- Walked the five paths.
- Stole and destroyed an ancient powerful artifact made of a dragon claw
- Betrayed a Johnson
- Punched out a giant shark monster, while riding it, underwater, out in the sea, on a metaplane (?)
- Helped liberate a bunch of Serifs from a Telestrian facility
- Got swallowed(?) by a giant awakened(?) worm(?)
- Fought a Juggernaut. Fled from it.
- Flip-kicked a Horror
- Met the Pope
- Went to the Moon
- Survived the vacuum of space
- Hunted a giant toxic awakened kraken-crab that also had a cult
- Became a kung fu master, by some metric
- Went on a spidermoose hunt
- Unknowingly delivered a bunch of toxic mages to an MCT facility
- Went to a secret underwater MCT research facility to sort out a bug problem she was sorta responsible for
- Went toe to toe with a bug queen, briefly. Was still standing by the end of it
- Professional Stalker
- Streaker (by Killjoy)
A freelance security consultant, barrens kid who learned enough to climb up a bit in life.
|Name||SIN Rating||SIN Type||Issued by|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
all of it
Starting downtime, Jan start anew
Approved Resubmit by Z
|Approved By||Z +|
|Chargen type||Prime +|
|Has aura||Adept +|
|Has gender||Female +|
|Has meta||Human-looking Elf, Asian-American +|
|Has name||Wan +|
|Has role||B&E Wannabe Solo +|
|Played by||User:Rinnolk +|
|Has subobject||Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan +, Wan + and Wan +|