Deus Ex aesthetically inspired Street Samurai and investigator
- Watch is being hunted by Ordo Maximus, a blood mage vampire organization based out of Europe, he does not know why Henderson and he were targeted.
- Watch is very insecure about his reaction time, having no ware or magic to boost it to deal with threats. His reliance on Jazz is a private shame of his, and he seeks Synaptic Boosters to solve this.
- College Education- Watch paid attention to Hendersons Magic lessons.
- Perceptive II- Watch's skills at spotting threats in a crowd really earned him that paycheck.
- Creature of comfort (Middle) Life in Manhattan has made Alex reliant on a certain lifestyle
- Prejudice Uncommon (Outspoken) Vampires+Ordo Maximus- THOSE ANIMALS TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!
Not mechanical but roleplayed qualities:
- Absolute Professional-Watch loved his job as a Bodyguard, and takes pride in a job well done.
Alex Brown thought he had life all miraculously figured out. He had got a legit gig working for a member of the Society of Hawks, a public and philanthropic magical society in Manhattan. Mr. Henderson paid for his ware, his training, the genetic alteration to make the Jazz more effective and less of a drain on his system. All he had to do was look big and intimidating (which the cyberarms helped alot with), meanwhile he got to enjoy the benefits of being amongst the rich and powerful in a city that brought new definition to those titles. Alex especially enjoyed his employers monthly trips to Broadway, gaining a great appreciation for stage shows. Life was good.
Until the explosion that is.
He didn't understand it, they had swooped in without a sound, the spirits in Mr. Hendersons apartment had seen nothing, yet there they were, chucking grenades in to Mr. Hendersons office. The last words Alex heard were "Ordo!" There was an explosion, and then oblivion.
Alex woke up in a doc wagon facility, a new pair of cyberlegs where his old ones used to be. Apparently Mr. Henderson was dead, all the resources Alex had were gone. He didn't even have a SIN anymore, which means he had to get out of Manhattan stat. On the long trip to Seattle, Alex had time to figure out what he'd do. No SIN? Combat training? Extensive ware? Yeah, he had everything he needed to be a Shadowrunner, and maybe get back at this "Ordo Maximus" his investigation had turned up.
They were going to have to hide from his WATCH now.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Black haired Male human wearing a long black jacket and cargo pants. Wears his favored brand of Berwick suit in nice locations, and his old Lined Trenchcoat from Manhattan.
- Astral form: A Man in a trench coat covered in eyes.
- Astral signature: Muddled and grey with limbs, but not without some color.
- Matrix persona: An Ork Daddy Warbucks.
- Styles and symbols known for: A really cool Trenchcoat, and those retractable eye protectors of course.
Perceptive, mostly calm, and loves to talk with Academic mages, Deckers with some degree of courtesy, and especially his Street Samurai and even Adept colleagues. Loves stage shows and is disappointed he rarely gets to talk about it with Shadowrunners. Is inherently protective and deferential to the smarter members of the team. Insecure about his weaknesses, especially when teammates highlight them, either intentionally or unintentionally.
Will vigorously pursue any lead on the Ordo Maximus
- WHERE IS THE ORDO MAXIMUS?!?!
- Get some Initiative ware
- Kill Vampires, and hunt down the Hendersons murderers. Find out why he was murdered as well.*
Important People and Things Murdered
|3 February 2018||It's Just a Game 2.0||Actaeon|
|7 April 2018||Just Another Way To Die: A Look In The Eye||Growth|
|18 May 2018||This Is The One Where We Crash||Opee|
|19 June 2018||Atop The Rolling Waves||Shiki|
|3 July 2018||Last Resort||Garo|
|12 July 2018||Concot, Evolve, Overcome||Growth|
|7 November 2018||They Hate Us Cuz They Ain't Us||Harrier|
|15 November 2018||Third Party (run)||Geodesic|
|21 November 2018||Real Rain (Run)||Growth|
|3 January 2019||Just Another Way To Die: Jobs You Shouldn't Take||Growth|
|22 February 2019||Stolen Secrets: Tenochtitlan||Leaf|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
spreadsheet stuff here?
|Chargen type||Prime +|
|Has aura||Mundane +|
|Has gender||Male +|
|Has meta||Human, American +|
|Has name||Watch +|
|Has role||Combat +|
|Played by||User:Trollingstones +|
|Is edit protected|
"Is edit protected" is a predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to indicate whether editing is protected or not.
|Has subobject||Watch +|