|Primary Role||B&E Solo|
A former prisoner of one of the 6th worlds greatest hellscapes: Yomi Island. While there, his body began to deteriorate due to his nature as a dryad variant. He was saved on his deathbed by an unknown 'benefactor'. The parts of his body that were rotting away were replaced with chrome and ensured his survival. It wasn't until Yomi's shut down that his benefactor made themselves known.
- a Vendetta against Ta Makrinia; an extremist group dedicated to mankind becoming one with the machine through an apocalyptic event.
- a deep hatred of racial supremacists of all kinds
- Cyber-Singularity Seeker/Redliner
- Insomnia (Basic)
- Superhuman Psychosis
- Vendetta: Ta Makrinia
- Adrenaline Surge
Appearance and Style
- Meat: 6', slim/athletic build, straight/wavy platinum blond hair, old scars on face. Noticeable cyberlimbs (all four), cyber eyes, and torso.
- Astral form: None
- Astral signature: Faint
- Matrix persona: a Figure in a black body suit with a featurless helmet
- Styles and symbols known for: None so far.
- Professional, quite, to himself. Tries to hide his feelings of contempt towards others. Can be a bit headstrong.
- Basic survival.
- Ta Makrinia's dismantling.
- none so far
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them
spreadsheet stuff here?
Chargen: Sum to 11
|Approved By||Z +|
|Chargen type||Sum to 11 +|
|Has aura||Mundane +|
|Has gender||Male +|
|Has meta||Elf(Dryad), Unknown +|
|Has name||Spite +|
|Has role||B&E Solo +|
|Played by||User:CaptainCameraMan +|
|Is edit protected|
"Is edit protected" is a predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to indicate whether editing is protected or not.