|Secondary Role||Street Sam (?)|
|Character Sheet||[Character Sheet]|
A former Japanese soldier turned Anti-Yak cop who's got a price on his head and looking for friends to help him out.
- Japanese Elf Cop
- Tries to be polite but knows how to get what he wants.
- Looking for old friends who were on the Anti-Yakuza Task Force.
- Will not get physical unless required.
Qualities that the GM should know about in advance, including but not limited to:
- Addiction (Mild) - Saké
- Sinner (National) - JIS
- Rich Player - Born Rich + Friends in High Places
Born Tanaka Kanagawa, Keikan started out with an enjoyable life. Sure his parents were employed by Renraku but it was better than living life like the rest of the scum on the streets - at least that's what he thought. Becoming an elf at a young age and going through SURGE at the same time was not kind to him and his family sought to get rid of him as soon as he was of age. To their surprise, he found his way into the JIS Army, becoming a skilled leader and turning that natural charm (and surprisingly scary dark side) into a formidable weapon that was adept at bending others to his will. After he did his 10 years in the army, he transitioned to work as a cop, where - not surprisingly - that charisma and dark side worked well for him as a detective and later one of the first members of the task force organized to take down the Yakuza (or at least reduce their influence). While he was not initially let go from the force after the disbanding of the Anti-Yak Task Force - as he was still a very useful asset - eventually the list came out and he was on it. Seen as one of the "uncorruptible men" on the force, the Yaks put a bounty on his head and forced him to leave quickly. Before he left, he scoured the list for names that might be useful and one got a hit in Seattle - Rin Chiyome. He packed his bags quickly and set out to reunite with an old friend in the shadows of Seattle, hoping there was a place for his set of skills and that his friend was still fighting the good fight.
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Slightly graying hair mixed with his natural black hair.
- Astral form: He's Mundane.
- Astral signature: No Signature.
- Matrix persona: Goes for the more "Gumshoe Detective" Look (Think Sherlock Holmes).
- Styles and symbols known for: Never seen anywhere without being dressed well. ("I paid good money for this suit and I'd be remiss not to be seen without it.")
He's very stoic on the outside but cares deeply for his friends. He's very professional on the job when speaking with the Johnson but around his friends, he tends to be more lax. (Give him time to warm up to you and you'll find he's a staunch friend and a terrifying adversary.)
- Get the Yak off his case.
- Re-unite with old friends.
- Reduce Yakuza influence where he can.
Mickey Salazar (Rating 3, UCAS)
Private Investigator's License, Firearms Ownership License, Concealed Carry License.
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them