|Character Sheet||[Character Sheet]|
Shapechange focused adept with a doggo.
- In debt to Yakuza
- Compulsion, shapechange self
- Accident prone, hates to drive, loves to ride
- Sense of direction, always able to find their way through vents
10 minute background
Step 1: Write 5 background and concept elements that you feel are important to your image of the character. These can be a concept overview, a list of important life events, a physical description, a personality profile...whatever you need to get an image in your mind. 5 is just a minimum...more elements are encouraged!
1) Myriad is third gender, doesn't identify with either.
2) Trained by Grandmaster "Barghest" Knorr, a crotchety and pervy old man.
3) Buddhist beliefs: animal reincarnation is a repayment of past life bad karma. Myriad has a belief that doing it now will cleanse them for later.
4) Valleygirl, maybe used as a personality coping mechanism for working the bunraku parlor for a stint to pay off their debt.
5) Still owes a large sum to the Yakuza, but was recently 'freed' by a client who later became a bit abusive figuring out their true metatype.
Step 2: List at least two goals for the character. At least one of these goals should be one that the character has, while another should be one that you, as a player, want to see developed over the course of the game.
1) Myriad would like to attain enlightenment but is a bit too emotional currently.
2) Myriad is a bit gullible and ditzy at times.
Step 3: List at least two secrets about your character. One is a secret the character knows, one is a secret that involves him but that he is not actually aware of yet. This will help me in creating plots that center around your character. I will also be creating a third secret which you as a player will not be aware of, so expect some surprises!
1) Myriad pretends to be naive and disarming at times to get the real feel of a person. Do they take advantage of such a person, or do they actually help? Secretly, they test the karma of others.
2) Myriad struggles with a sense of self after all the disguises. Perhaps, because they got so hurt for showing their true form, they don't want to ever be that way again.
3) (Example of a secret I might make up about your character):
Step 4: Describe at least three people that are tied to the character. Two of them are friendly to the character, one is hostile. If you like, you can include an enemy of yours here as well, so I have an instant NPC nemesis to throw at you.
1) Grandmaster Barghest Knorr - a pervy old teacher of Hapsum-Do, constantly tries to pimp out Myria or gets them to dress up.
2) D.Dos - a technomancer who occasionally does some favors for Myria.
3) Rei Takamura - a yakuza, who hates that they bought Myria's freedom
Step 5: Describe three memories, mannerisms, or quirks that your character has. They don't have to be elaborate, but they should provide some context and flavor.
Appearance and Style
- Physical: Varies.
- Astral form: An amalgamation of auras, Myriad's colors are ever shifting around their form.
- Matrix persona: Default
"Valleygirl," while Myriad like totally has more, this is most often used.
Paying off debt to Yakuza.
|6 May 2020||Runners On A Plane||Myriad|
|7 May 2020||Get That Car!||Rin Chiyome|
|12 May 2020||Roadrunner||Mirai|
|18 May 2020||Biohazard: Lockdown||Blues|
Facts and Fictions
Things said and known about them
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them